Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: idk what i should do....!!!

So i have a BIG problemm.!!! So i got a math progress report for math today, and i have to get it signed, but the big problem is i have a 77 average!!! my parents are gunna flip! they get mad if i have below a 90.... so idk what their gunna say. Like i do all my homework but i got a 70 on a test and a 25 on a quiz.... and im trying , but idk im in advanced math in our school so they are not exspecting me to do good... HELP!!!!

well ive dedcied that im gunna tell my mom becuase shes alot better witht his stuff than my dad, but both of my parents are teachers and are tough on grades.... they might say i cant go on the computer anymore til i get my grades up! that would mean no more WI!!! THAT WOULD STINK!!!!

Last edited by valwiehl; 09-28-2009 at 03:46 PM..
valwiehl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 04:30 PM   #2
The name's Olivia.
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Default Re: idk what i should do....!!!

Well, good luck.

I'm always here for tutoring if you need help, as is everyone on the tutoring thread.
I'm in advanced math too, and my parents are pretty understanding. Wow, they are both teachers, well I hope it works. Just tell her and stay calm when showing her.
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

just don't worry, and tell them as thouroghly s you can. BTW this should be in th open milke section, just to let you know
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 04:59 PM   #4
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Yes, good luck

I hope it turns out alright. I bet every person gets one grade below 90 in their lifetime. It's better than failing, just remember that. If you still don't get good grades, keep studying harder. That will help. Or play with your stuffed Webkinz and practice studying (it really helps!)
murphy20071 is offline Female
Closed