Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
is a lazy
Webkinz :)

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Question Unanswered: Ideas For Webkinz Sized Hockey Sticks And Pucks?

Hi!

Driving home from a hockey game tonight, I had a thought. I wanted to make a Webkinz Hockey team. I know what to do for jerseys, but I can't figure out the sticks and pucks. Do YOU have any ideas for them?

Kaitlyn
redinky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 12:41 AM   #2
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: Ideas For Webkinz Sized Hockey Sticks And Pucks?

Hmmm, the puck could be one of the wshop plushies, or any plush you have or the Ms Birdie Nutcracker (it's very small). Not sure what the stick could be? draw one in w/ paint? lol
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 12:54 AM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

the figurines are so small that those would be perfect pucks for you. Candelabras or any flame lamps would be great hockey sticks
Old 01-20-2010, 08:13 AM   #4
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Do you mean virtual or real?

In real life, you could make one out of a wooden dowel or squer (sp) and attach it to some cardboard for the base.

Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Hmmm, the puck could be one of the wshop plushies, or any plush you have or the Ms Birdie Nutcracker (it's very small). Not sure what the stick could be? draw one in w/ paint? lol
Hi momwhoplays!

Hmmmm, I don't have the Ms. Birdy Nutcracker, but those ideas are giving ME an idea for a poster! I'd have to get my mom to adopt her Lil' Tree Frog, Lucy, though, or I could take a real-life photo and edit it in Paint to put those things in.

Thanks for the idea!

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
the figurines are so small that those would be perfect pucks for you. Candelabras or any flame lamps would be great hockey sticks
Hi COWS4YOU!

I also don't have figurines, unfortunately, and I probably will need to wait until I can afford 'em (blew all my money on Husky), but those are good ideas! I might consider asking for some figurines for my birthday, June 1st.

Thanks for the idea!

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Do you mean virtual or real?

In real life, you could make one out of a wooden dowel or squer (sp) and attach it to some cardboard for the base.

Good luck!
Hi Kayfookey!

This hockey team, the Kinzville Tree Frogs, is a real life team. I need to be quick with this post though. Well, that is a good idea, but I don't exactly understand. Are you talking about the puck or the stick?

Thanks for the idea!

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn

redinky is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:56 AM   #6

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Figurines, maybe? Very creative idea, by the way!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 02:24 AM   #7
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

It sounds like a stick idea.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed