Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: ideas for displaying webkinz!!!!!!!!!

o.k. this is for all of you "adults addicted to webkinz" I need some creative people to lend me their ideas of how they display their webkinz. my husband is so kind to allow me to enjoy my webkinz. however my collection is growing and I need to find a better way to display them in my bedroom. I really don't want to have to go out and buy a special case just for my webkinz. Let me know what you guys have done with yours and how you have displayed them.Remember I am looking for creative!!!!!!!:cs::el1::gr::kanga::lion::pig:: ph::rdr::sch::wt:
jum is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ideas for displaying webkinz!!!!!!!!!

I keep mine under a long table in front of the window in my bedroom. They look so cute stacked on top of eachother, like they're posing for a family photo!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
confusedmom

Over the door shoe holder thingy you can buy at good old Target. One in each holder. I got the wire kind, (not the compartment kind) and, its cheap! I tie them on with a cute ribbon.
Sometimes I use seam binding I buy at the fabric store! (usually 3 yards in a package) I like the multicolored one. You could go with Rick rack, but that does not look nice bowed up.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

um i keep mine on a shelf.. i kno not to creative
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

I am in the same dilemma. I suspect I will break down any get a display cabinet at same point, but I don't know where I would put it.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #6
LovePuppy101

I keep them in baskets, the baskets have my name in beads on them, they are tied to the front of the basket, I actually have 2!
Old 06-03-2008, 08:44 PM   #7

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Oh, I wish I could keep mine in baskets, but I have a couple of destructo dogs who think anything near floor level belongs to them and they would shred them in no time flat.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:47 PM   #8
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

I keep my under my bed lol
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 08:54 PM   #9
Avorina

Avorina is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm putting mine in a hamock hanging off the ceiling.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:16 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I play on my kids' accounts, they play with the stuffies... One thing I have done for my kids is put extra stuffies in a triangular net that hangs in a corner - very cheep, easy to put up, and up & out of the way.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed