Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 09:25 AM   #1
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: idea for better furniture arrangement

i don't think i will feel like i have reached my true webkinz world decorating potential until ganz can figure out how to let us place our items at angles rather than the same 4 plain old directions!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2007, 09:26 AM   #2
lyezbi2459 and
Gift Guru

lyezbi2459 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: idea for better furniture arrangement

I agree, wish for the same thing everytime I decorate a room!

I wish they would make improvements on window and picture placement too.

Last edited by lyezbi2459; 09-19-2007 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2007, 10:47 AM   #3
Bainteaser,y6t5,j8e4
Webkinz :)

Bainteaser is on a distinguished road

I know it is soo bad
Bainteaser is offline Female
Old 09-19-2007, 11:41 AM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

LOL amen! I would love to be able to angle stuff and 360 viewing options too. I think more room options will happen eventually WAY down the road but not anytime soon.
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-19-2007, 07:09 PM   #5
cpoggie
Gifted
cpoggie is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be nice, but I wouldn't actually use it...
Old 09-20-2007, 12:18 AM   #6
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Amen! Or at least let us move rooms around so that we don't end up with a door on each wall (hence, limiting space to place our furnitures up against all four walls)!!
TTG is offline Female
Old 09-20-2007, 07:58 AM   #7
Gifted
DJB1002 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hate having a door on all four walls i think you should have a option of putting a door in i have rooms that touch in my real house with out having four doors and its not like you can't just jump rooms anyway.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:27 AM   #8
PrincessAnya03
Gift Guru

himeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud of

I hate when you set up a room, get it exactly the way you want. Then you go and get a new pet, and bam... Door! Then you have to rearrange... I wish when you got a pet they would let you place your room.

I also have this thing that I like to see the front of things because always seeing the rear looks so plan. So I would love to have a option to where you can look around the room.

I think diagonal options would be alright, but it wouldn't solve much. Because then you'd have that half a square... They'd have to create items that could accommodate those half a squares...
Old 09-20-2007, 09:28 AM   #9
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I totally agree!! I'd also love to be able to set something in the Middle of a table, instead of only the right or left side of it!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 09-20-2007, 01:19 PM   #10
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

Lightbulb Re: idea for better furniture arrangement

View Post Originally Posted by himeceres
I hate when you set up a room, get it exactly the way you want. Then you go and get a new pet, and bam... Door! Then you have to rearrange... I wish when you got a pet they would let you place your room.

I also have this thing that I like to see the front of things because always seeing the rear looks so plan. So I would love to have a option to where you can look around the room.

I think diagonal options would be alright, but it wouldn't solve much. Because then you'd have that half a square... They'd have to create items that could accommodate those half a squares...
I have to see the front of things too! I hate it becuase I am always torn when placing items, especially large ones like televisions, because they take up valuable wall space, but if i put it with the back facing me, it looks so ugly and it blocks other things!

in regards to the half-square, the way i understand it, you're talking about having half-squares after placing furniture diagnonally, correct? like the extra space it would create in the back and on the two sides of the object? if so, i have that covered already! they could make a variety of side tables, like the ones that look like someone cut them in half that usually go against walls, etc...and also i think small plants/trees for indoors would also look good behind a sofa or something like that...maybe even a coat rack!

i took me adopting a few pets to realize that i am not the one to choose where a new room goes...which i think stinks, because i like to group things together...i also think that we should be able to arrange rooms once we have them

and i REALLY REALLY wish they would give us the option when first adopting a pet to maybe opt for a large room instead of the medium one they give you, and pay the difference....anytime i buy a room, unless it is a bathroom or something like that, i always by the largest one they have

i also think it would be nice to be able to buy two rooms and then maybe somewhere down the line, merge them together to make rooms as large as you want...or at least bigger than they are now! there are so many nice things to buy for our rooms, but once you buy everything you want and put it in the room, all you get is something that is just a step up from clutter...argh!
Closed