Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
hat if I had a
Webkinz :)

SnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Ice Block Wallpaper!

The Ice Block Wallpaper has been redone in the Wshop - you can go see it, the blocks are different in the theme preview. I bought it to put it in my room, and a blue box appeared. It locked me out of my room, and it happened just now, November 23rd, at about 9:00 central time. My account is a deluxe account, and I didn't get a screen shot in time. It locked me out of my room immediately, like the cafe flooring did.
SnoKone899 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ice Block Wallpaper!

I just tested it out and it worked fine for me. What size room were you trying to put it in?

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 10:07 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I can see what you say about the wallpaper being different... I like the OLD wallpaper better.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 10:18 AM   #4
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

That's strange

Why would they change it?
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 10:23 AM   #5
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Sorry to hear you got locked out of your room. Hopefully it will be only a short time.

I saw this thread and had to run and check my room to see if the graphics changed. I love the ice block wallpaper and really hoped it had not.

Thank goodness it is the same....at least for now.

I hope you get back into your room soon. Have fun decorating!
Old 11-24-2009, 10:23 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I like the old one better too.
It was far more interesting.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:24 AM   #7
I owe it all to JC ♥

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

Geez! That's weird! I really don't know...
Old 11-24-2009, 10:30 AM   #8
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

I do rooms together so that they will match - like a little house..... hope like the two different JUNGLE wall papers that they will give us the option for both.... at least via the Curio Shop
cindyscottage is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 10:32 AM   #9
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I just bought this LAST NIGHT to make my "Chicago Winters Room" I was holding out for Ganz to give me a larger room option purchase because I have so many diamond dwarf ad apples, and now...... So am I on my way to the WSop to buy 1,250 ice block wall papers now? lol

Why are there sudden changes lately: Arte's teeth, sea monster bubble/no bubble, wall paper....
It certainly doesn't take much, but I am so confused
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 11:43 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

That is strange. The theme preview looks the same as it always has to me.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed