Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: I wish I could make a candy yard...Questions about the caring valley tree and magic beans(etc)

I am thinking about making an outdoor yard that is candy themed to go with a candy room. I'm worried that it would be expensive though. Here's a few questions, any help is appreciated.
Firstly, I already donated to three causes in the caring valley because I wanted to donate as soon as I got my caring valley pet. I'm curious if I can keep the last seedling till next month or if I have to plant it this month. Also, my pet was a white poodle from a few months ago, so would I get July's tree still if I planted my seedling next month?
The next questions I have are regarding the estore magic bean seeds/doughnut seeds/jellybean seeds, etc. I was mainly wondering how many packets of seeds you get for $7.00. If it's just one that seems kinda expensive. I was also wondering how many "fruits" each plant typically gives. Also I was wondering how much they sell for to the w shop (If you can sell them.) Finally I was wondering how full the candy/fruits make your pet.
Thanks for reading and for any info you can give me.

Nevermind about the fruits and price from the w shop I see it is in the other thread now...I am really curious how much they fill up your pet and how many you get for $7.00 though.

Last edited by Shandree; 06-22-2009 at 06:04 PM..
Shandree is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
The tree you get for Caring Valley depends on the month you plant your last seedling, not the pet that you have. The two tags have no connection with each other. I am hoping that the July tree is better than the June one. I don't really care much for it, but the version with the playing cards does fit in with the yard where my fortune teller has her booth.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I wish I could make a candy yard...Questions about the caring valley tree and magic beans(etc)

I don't know about the caring valley; but the plants and seeds are one plant and the donut plant grows one donut until you pick it, then it grows another one and etc...but yea it is expensive but that is the E-Store for you! Lol
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
ebkinz fan

Default Re: I wish I could make a candy yard...Questions about the caring valley tree and magic beans(etc)

Alright, any idea how much it fills up your pet? Thanks for the info on how many seeds you get. Unless it fills up your pet a lot I will have to think about the plants, lol.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #4
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Hi, I have those and here is how much it fills them up:
Giant Bean = 10
Jelly Bean = 3
Donut = 3
Collie Bone = 5

Good luck on your outdoor yard!
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #5
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

E-Store price for jelly bean seed packet is $8. You can get up to 3 jelly bean piles per harvest.

For a candy garden, there are 2 retired Exclusives, the jelly lollipop tree and the ice cream tree. I'm pretty sure I've seen them outdoors. Also, if you used outdoor tables (that includes tables from the beach theme), I think you could put the toy gumball machines on them.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
ebkinz fan

Thanks guys I gave you all rep. (I meant you can harvest more jellybeans not get more packets my mistake.) Good to know.
If anyone knows stuff about the caring valley trees that is the last thing I was really curious about.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #7
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Thanks shandree (:
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The tree you get for Caring Valley depends on the month you plant your last seedling, not the pet that you have. The two tags have no connection with each other. I am hoping that the July tree is better than the June one. I don't really care much for it, but the version with the playing cards does fit in with the yard where my fortune teller has her booth.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #9
ebkinz fan

Well the July tree is better than the June one for a candy yard Imo. On my webkinz newz it says it's called a "delicious deciduous" (sp) and has a pic of three options in one. I hope someone on here makes a few pics of it when they buy one and look at the options when choosing what type of tree they want. Thanks for the info. It's a relief that I don't have to plant it right away.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:36 AM   #10
Wishing pooh was a

MeLuvMeWebbies has a spectacular aura about

If you plant the last seedling in to caring vally no
matter what pet, you get the tree for
that month!
MeLuvMeWebbies is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bean, candy, caring valley, estore, seedling