Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
hy can't we?
Webkinz :)

kittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a hero
kittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a hero

Default Answered: I went to WW and saw something very strange...

When I went to WW, I saw a white screen with

<html><body><script>document.cookie='lllllll=5690b31alllllll_5690b31a; path=/';window.location.href=window.location.href;</script></body></html>

on it in some font like Courier and in black. I don't know why, can anyone explain?
kittycats10rox is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kittycats10rox
Weird it quit happening.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 05:14 PM   #2

skylar2345 is a WI addict!
skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!skylar2345 is a WI addict!

Default Re: I went to WW and saw something very strange...

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
When I went to WW, I saw a white screen with

<html><body><script>document.cookie='lllllll=5690b31alllllll_5690b31a; path=/';window.location.href=window.location.href;</script></body></html>

on it in some font like Courier and in black. I don't know why, can anyone explain?
it looks like their was an error in it loading try to refresh it and see if it happens again,if it happens again their is either a problem with your internet connection,your computer,or your browseri hope this helped
skylar2345 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I'd suggest you just refresh the page

If it continues to happen, you might want to clear your cache, cookies, etc or switch browsers.

I hope it works for you soon!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #4

BennyBeagle has disabled reputation

What did it say?
Old 03-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #5
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

This happens to me every once in a while, it's nothing serious. I find it happens the most while using Firefox. I'd just log out and log in--if it continues happening, I'd suggest you clear your cache. You could switch browsers, but I think refreshing & trying again will work.

Good luck!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #6
hy can't we?

kittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a hero
kittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a herokittycats10rox was born a hero

Weird it quit happening.
kittycats10rox is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #7

CountryCurl is a name known to allCountryCurl is a name known to allCountryCurl is a name known to all

I would log off and shut down my computer, then restart it. Hope it works for you have a good night.
CountryCurl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]