Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #11
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: single posts

View Post Originally Posted by AtlantaBraves
Click the image to open in full size.

These are the plus signs I am talking about.

Hope this is it! LOL
That only takes you to the first post, not any post within the thread.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 10:41 PM   #12
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Look on the far right hand side... there should be a white number, all you have to do is click on it and then copy the url thats in the address bar...

Try this, it should take you to the 2nd post on this thread ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post13831274

See, and the 2nd post comes up first at the top of the page
Old 04-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #13
AtlantaBravesFan
Webkinz :)

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

Sorry, I thought that is what they wanted.
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #14
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am sorry cookie, I dont know what you are truly asking for.If you could specify what you want, I will try my hardest to answer you!

If you are trying to get to a specific post normally these numbers can get you there:
Click the image to open in full size.

Picture coming soon

Last edited by S.O.S.Star; 04-03-2009 at 10:48 PM..
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 10:48 PM   #15
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

We used to be able to click on the post # and it would open up in a new window and it would be just that post. It made it nice if you wanted to reference just that post and not a whole thread.

Another way you could isolate the post would be to quote it where ever you were wanting to use it.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 03:37 AM   #16
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

They took away the feature where you can click on the number and have it take you directly to just that post. :\
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 06:01 AM   #17

disneylover1628 is a jewel in the roughdisneylover1628 is a jewel in the rough

Yes, it seems that they took out this feature because when I click on the number near the post it does not appear as a single post. You can ask a mod or admin maybe.
Disneylover1628
disneylover1628 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 07:44 AM   #18
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Okay I understand.
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
advice?, cookie, posts, rock on, single