Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 07:33 AM   #1
puppyloves

Question Unanswered: I thought that WW was closed today?!?!?! I can get on.... ???

So is it closed or not? i went on for my birthday (today!! Haha!!! ) and i was able to... so what about it????
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: I thought that WW was closed today?!?!?! I can get on.... ???

Yes, it's open, I don't think they concluded with the maintenance..

Oh, happy birthday!

Last edited by pounder; 03-27-2009 at 08:29 AM..
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #3
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Maintenace was until 6am EST this morning is what was predicted.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #4
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Yep, like the others said, maintainance was a lot of yesterday, and up until the early morining today! I'm glad you could get on for your birthday! I hope you have an awesome day! See ya around WI!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 08:40 AM   #5
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Hello, and Happy birthday I was on most of the nost until the wee hours of the morning, WW was still up when i went to bed a 2 AM, so i don't think they ever did the maintainance, On the front Page of WI it had said that it just disappered form the front page of WW log in page, so i guess they changed there minds Have a wonderful birthday today and hopefully we can all get on WW allday today ♥
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 10:15 AM   #6
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think they weren't ready for the maintenance. I got on last night and did what I usually do after midnight and they never went down. I think they will pick a more inconvenient time and do it without notice.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 10:59 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Happy Birthday!!

I think the maintenence is going to start at 11:00 pm tonight. Its kind of confusing the way it reads but it does have todays date and says weekend maintenence. I would try to have everything done before 11 pm tonight just in case.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #8
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

They have posted an article on Kinzville News (or whatever it is called now ) about this. And it is supposed to be tonight. It sounds like the estore will be affected to.
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder