Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 07:36 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

drparents is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: i think im getting hacked

Geez. You'd think they'd have anticipated that thanksgiving is today. (no i'm not a canadian but I am a hockey fan so i get to be an honorary one.) Thanksgiving comes every year right?
drparents is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 07:38 AM   #12
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

i can contact my aunt about this,she used to work at Ganz os maybe she can give me there number,
but its early in the morning so i dont want to wake people up,on a Sunday morning

---------- lizzyxwebkinz added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

if Ganz is a canadian company,i live in Canada BTW,why dont they celbrate Canadian thanksgiving,i cant wait for the thanksgiving thing though,cuz last year are=ound the thanksgiving time Webkinz wasint working for me

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 10-13-2008 at 07:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:59 AM   #13
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Krazy4myBabies
. But Yesterday (Sunday) and today ..I have -1 bingo balls, I couldn't do any of the daily activities yesterday!!!
Me too! I thought that was pretty strange.

Then when I went to do my daughter's job today, it took us to a much higher level at KinzPost. She was at the level with 3, and had not passed it last time. Thought I'd do it for her, and I go in to see SIX columns of numbers! Yikes!
I couldn't get it done in time though... too....many...numbers....seconds...boxes...slow... argh!
LOL!

Lots of glitches for sure, but Lizzy, I dno't think you are being hacked in to - it is just the same items we all have due to the holiday and normal glitches.
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 12:06 PM   #14
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone else tried to do the hourly stuff yet? It's not working on my account!! I went on to get my 50kc for the 12noon thing, and there was no arrow. I clicked on the words without results. Nothing had any arrow pointing to it. So I guess we can't do our hourlies either now! I really hate that!
Old 10-13-2008, 12:17 PM   #15
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Scotchy48
Has anyone else tried to do the hourly stuff yet? It's not working on my account!! I went on to get my 50kc for the 12noon thing, and there was no arrow. I clicked on the words without results. Nothing had any arrow pointing to it. So I guess we can't do our hourlies either now! I really hate that!
Yup, same problem here! Everytime u think you've adjusted to current glitches, seems like a new 1 pops up! Sometimes I think Ganz is being sabotaged, so they'll lose their loyal kinz! Whatever the reason they seem 2 get it fixed eventually - I hope!
Swonderful is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 06:52 AM   #16
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Ganz probably knows this right now,well i hope,I love getting kinzcash,infact yesterday i sold all my junk on webkinz to the w-shop and now i have 2000 something kinzcash,i like the old layout better,there was no glichtes and they didint have a certain time to log off,now this new webkinz layout has something like 2000 glichtes and only 2 of them are fixed each month
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed