Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 07:21 AM   #1
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Angry Unanswered: i think im getting hacked

i think im getting hacked since it says i've already done gem hunt and wheel of wow and i didint,+i changed my password yesterday cuz of that,this is the 3rd time i've got hacked on webkinz,and i think some one on webkinz is jealus cuz i have 41 webkinz,+i just got my whimsy dragon,i dont want strangers to be playing with her!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 07:25 AM   #2
Lil Kinz

tthorpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: i think im getting hacked

I'm having the same problem. Did changing your password help?
tthorpe is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:26 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, that is not it at all It is Canadian Thanksgiving and Ganz is running on 'skeleton crew.' The accounts haven't reset since Saturday night.People aren't getting their Birthday cake for pets whose birthday was yesterday and today and the rares are all the same as yesterdays. No worries, it will all be back to normal tomorrow. Your account is SAFE
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #4
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
i think im getting hacked since it says i've already done gem hunt and wheel of wow and i didint,+i changed my password yesterday cuz of that,this is the 3rd time i've got hacked on webkinz,and i think some one on webkinz is jealus cuz i have 41 webkinz,+i just got my whimsy dragon,i dont want strangers to be playing with her!
View Post Originally Posted by tthorpe
I'm having the same problem. Did changing your password help?

You are not being hacked, there is a glitch right now where it is saying you have done it when you have not... i would not worry about being hacked unless something else is going on as well
Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #5

camiboy10 is on a distinguished road

oooo thats why thats hapening!!
camiboy10 is offline Male
Old 10-13-2008, 07:28 AM   #6
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

oh good thanks for the help but it happend yesterday,and today,Ganz should be trying to fix it by now
Old 10-13-2008, 07:29 AM   #7
Krazy4myBabies is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mom and I are both having this issue. I haven't checked my children's accounts. But Yesterday (Sunday) and today ..I have -1 bingo balls, I couldn't do any of the daily activities yesterday!!! I am mad too because I went into contact Ganz and they need my pets secret code that i no longer have.
Krazy4myBabies is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:29 AM   #8
Anti Twilight.

to dixiecup it is canadian thanksgiving!And i live in Canada so no school today!Yippe! I go to catholic school,but down the street theres a public school
Old 10-13-2008, 07:30 AM   #9
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think someone is gonna HACK into your account and play your Wheel of Wow spin and gem hunt for you LOL. OMG! Same thing is happening here with my account, they haven't done their nightly shutdown since Friday. So I don't think you need to worry baout someone "Hacking" into your account to play your spin and gem hunt. LOL
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:31 AM   #10
legalcat

Ganz is probably closed today since its Canadian Thanksgiving and they are a Canadian company...
Closed