Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
puppyloves

Exclamation Unanswered: I think i have to many kinz... now what?

i have WAY to many kinz right now... but i don't know what to do! i really like them... but i have so many i had to put them in a HUGE suit case and they almost didn't FIT!!! i had to sit on it to get it close > so NOW what? i can't get them all out... but i know my friends &family paid for them... (and so did I) so NOW WHAT???
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 07:59 AM   #2
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: I think i have to many kinz... now what?

you can always donate them. I know that firestations and police stations like small plushes so that they can give to children (please check with your local departments to make sure though)
Old 04-17-2009, 07:59 AM   #3
David Cook's not a
Webkinz :)

ILoveWebkinz24 is just really niceILoveWebkinz24 is just really nice

If you mean put the plushes, I have a poll up on how to store my Webkinz in my room here are some ideas, you could put them on your bed after you make your bed, if you have a spare corner in your room, you could put them there, one person said you could get an inespenxive shelf at Target or Wal Mart. Hope I helped!
ILoveWebkinz24 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 08:03 AM   #4
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

I bought one of those GIANT bucket totes with the rope handles for my DD's webbies...she has over 160...I put the bucket in the corner of her room and they mount way high like a mountain over the barrel...but it keeps them all in one place and when she wants to play with particular ones she just roots through and finds them...and then they go back on top when she's done!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 08:17 AM   #5

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

If your parents let you, you could buy those plastic chains with the clips on them and hang them on your wall. Then clip your webkinz on the clips. Your pets would be out of the way, you could still see them, and have access to them when you wanted to play with them, without "digging" through a pile or bin. Hope this helps.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 08:24 AM   #6
I'm just a

cyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, even tho'll you still like Webkinz you can collect something else.
You don't have to listen to my ideas but, I think you should start to collect
Webkinz Trading Cards. And maybe, just maybe, you can win a webkinz.
They come in 1 in 32 packs. (Or comething like that.)

Oh and you can be creative with how to store you "KINZ."
I just want to know how many you have. But I am suggesting a
simple storage box that you find in Walmart or Target.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:27 AM   #7
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Do you actually play with them? If not, you can donate them to your local Goodwill/Salvation Army/Value Village/any-other-kind-of thrift store; to a women's shelter; or to any other place that would welcome donations of toys.

But if you want to keep them, stuffing them in a suitcase doesn't sound like the best way to store them - you'll never see them or enjoy them that way! How about a toy hammock (or two or three), like the one in this link: Clippasafe Corner Toy Hammock: Amazon.co.uk: Baby ?
Jackal is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 08:28 AM   #8
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

I actually bought some very inexpensive over the door plastic shoe storage holders and put my webbies in the pockets. Walmart sells one that goes the entire length of the door and just hooks over the top of the door with a clip (no screws or anyting) and each one holds 48 webkinz. I bought 6 of them and used them on my room with double door closets. Iif I remember they cost about $7 a piece. You can see them when you open a closet door, and they are up and unseen when the door is closed. Hope this helps.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 08:35 AM   #9
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by MissGoddess1
I actually bought some very inexpensive over the door plastic shoe storage holders and put my webbies in the pockets. Walmart sells one that goes the entire length of the door and just hooks over the top of the door with a clip (no screws or anyting) and each one holds 48 webkinz
I was going to suggest the shoe pockets that fit over the door! We have less than 30, and right now they all stay on the bed under the covers, but that's what IttyGirl wants.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 04-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #10
puppyloves

thanx for the great ideas!
Closed