Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
here's Bunny?
Webkinz :)

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

Angry Answered: I think the clubhouse hates me!

On my account, the clubhouse almost never works. I've missed out on so many things in the clubhouse, like finding Ms. Birdy, Doug, and Spooky. I also love trading and am not able to because it won't work, and I don't have enough items on my other account to trade. It only does this on my main account.
Okay, I'm guessing you're wondering what it's doing.
First of all, my kinzchat phone only turns on half the time. When I do finally get it on and go to the clubhouse, it sometimes freezes. When it doesn't, I am sometimes able to get into a room, and other times it just won't load. Then after about 30 seconds to five minutes in the room, it will kick me out with that message, "We're sorry, the clubhouse is currently closed to visitors." Also my chat doesn't work or is super laggy.
Does this happen to anyone else?
I don't know what to do! I've tried everything I can think of.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
susbrain is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by RMMimii
I've had all those things happen to me also. What's helped me is using FF, clearing my cache regularly (when I have many of my problems its sometimes because I haven't done this) and when I go to enter a room in the clubhouse I choose a room with very few people.....getting in is usually no problem and it usually fills up quickly......for finding Doug, Ms Birdy, Spooky, etc...check the official thread here in WI and then go to an empty room and you will have no problem getting in. As I said, clearing my cache helps with some of the problems but I haven't figured out the 'chat' one yet...sometime it seems the cache clear helped it but maybe it was a coincidence...IDK.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: I think the clubhouse hates me!

This has happened to me sometimes, but not consistently. Maybe it is the amount of items in your dock/on your account? Or maybe it is a browser thing? I know that Webkinz works best in Firefox.

I really hope this gets fixed for you!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

It works fine on the internet explore too.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

This has happened to me before a few times i logged out and back in i use internet and sometimes google chrome try using firefox like someone on here said
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 07:20 PM   #5
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I've had all those things happen to me also. What's helped me is using FF, clearing my cache regularly (when I have many of my problems its sometimes because I haven't done this) and when I go to enter a room in the clubhouse I choose a room with very few people.....getting in is usually no problem and it usually fills up quickly......for finding Doug, Ms Birdy, Spooky, etc...check the official thread here in WI and then go to an empty room and you will have no problem getting in. As I said, clearing my cache helps with some of the problems but I haven't figured out the 'chat' one yet...sometime it seems the cache clear helped it but maybe it was a coincidence...IDK.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 12:05 AM   #6
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by triplet 1
This has happened to me sometimes, but not consistently. Maybe it is the amount of items in your dock/on your account? Or maybe it is a browser thing? I know that Webkinz works best in Firefox.

I really hope this gets fixed for you!
I have about 500 items in my dock right now. I use google chrome, and I think I might download firefox. Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
It works fine on the internet explore too.
Thanks for your help. I can't use internet explorer on my netbook because it doesn't show the bottom of the screen. When I use google chrome I get those "floating dock items." Oh, and I was using IE on my mom's computer.

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
This has happened to me before a few times i logged out and back in i use internet and sometimes google chrome try using firefox like someone on here said
Thanks for the advice! I'm going to download it and try it.

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
Thank you so much!
I'm downloading FF at the moment.

Ugh... never mind... my computer is messed up and it won't let me download it
I'll see if my mom let's me do it on her computer, but if not I guess I'll just have to live with it.
Thanks for your help, anyways.

Okay, haha, my mom said I could download FF on her computer.
Thanks for everyone's help!

Last edited by susbrain; 06-17-2011 at 12:05 AM..
susbrain is offline Female
Closed