Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #1

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Question Unanswered: I still dont get this....

Hi, but I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!!!!

Ok.

So, i see many posts with the user being a "Guest." How can you be a guest?

So I tried an experiment. I tried to post without being logged in. Then it told me that I cannot post without being logged in.

So the question is, HOW CAN YOU BE A GUEST?

AND, ARE GUESTS ALLOWED ON WI?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Here is a pic, one that I print screened of a guest.

Click the image to open in full size.I WHITED OUT THE USERNAME, IT SAID A USERNAME, though.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~Luke
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I still dont get this....

The only thing I can think of is that they registered but haven't confirmed their joining/email yet and a such havent got Lil' Kinz status yet.

But this is just a guess
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 04-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

It's just a person that has had their WI account deleted. At one point they were a member and for whatever reason their account was deleted. Their posts will still show up, but instead of showing the original users ID, it just shows as guest.

WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

People can still view the forums without joining (excluding GE and Contest scection)
I believe that on the Home Page, where it tells the news posted by FIA or another admin, there is a "comments" page. There it lists comments, but not in the Forum way like what we're looking at right now. You can post a message without actaully joining... therefore, you become "Guest"

*This is how it used to be... I think... because I used to just post comments before I found the member option."
Old 04-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guest-477649/

Here's another thread to check out. I had the same question!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 04-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #6
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Like the others have said, it's a user who has left WI. It's really sad to see one of these, but everyonce in a while, you'll run into one! I hope to never be one of those, but you never know! I hope I helped you out. Nice to meet you, and see you round WI!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #7
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

it's someone whose account was deleted, but here could be two reasons for such a thing to happen-
s/he could leave WI and ask Justin to delete their account, or
s/he could break the rules so badly that s/he'd never be allowed on WI again.
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 12:14 AM   #8
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Actually, the only reason you will ever see a "Guest" is, as was stated, if a member decided to quit WI and have their account deleted. If a member is banned, it will say "banned" under their username.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 12:25 AM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

People viewing the front page can leave comments, their username: guest
other way:
If your account is deleted then your name turns into guest
Old 04-06-2009, 01:44 AM   #10
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by treknx01
The only thing I can think of is that they registered but haven't confirmed their joining/email yet and a such havent got Lil' Kinz status yet.

But this is just a guess
Well it looks like my theory is way off, oh well at least that clears things up.
treknx01 is offline Male
Closed