| 10-03-2008, 11:33 AM || #1 |
Join Date: Jul 2008
| | Unanswered: I SOLVED MY GLITCH FEST PROBLEM! Try this...
OK, I spent a lot of time yesterday reading the boards about what everyone had done to try and fix their glitch problems and I never saw anyone suggest this....AND IT WORKED!!!
I had a little bit older version of Windows Internet Exporer and when we updated it to the newest version, *poof* everything on Webkinz that wasn't working IS NOW!
How did I figure this out?? It wouldn't work on our home computer so I asked my husband to try loading it on his computer at work (when no one was looking!) and he said OUR account was working fine there and he had a newer version of Internet Explorer. (He's a computer programmer BTW) So then he uses an older computer there that has our same older version of Windows Exploer to try loading it on there to see what happened, and it didn't work!! Same glitches!!
So when he came home last night, he upgraded our Windows Explorer and that did the trick!
Maybe I should send a message to Ganz that whatever they changed is conflicting with older versions of Windows Explorer.
BTW, I tried deleting cookies, clearing my cache, etc. and none of that worked, but this upgrade did the trick.
I just wanted to share in case it could help someone else. It might not be the ONLY reason everyone is having problems, but maybe it'll help a few.
| || |