Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
Rinarina91
Webkinz :)

rinarina is a glorious beacon of lightrinarina is a glorious beacon of lightrinarina is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: I saw a rude pet name and was wondering.....

I saw a person on the Webkinz Stadium board of the Top Ten that named their pet my stupid pet. Isn't that rude? Doesn't Ganz care about that sort of thing?
rinarina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
Call Me Meghan!
Banned
Rocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I saw a rude pet name and was wondering.....

Yes,I think that is very rude. I think that you should report it something. Stuff like that is very inapropriate for the younger kids! People these days are only trying to goof off and stuff. But I think they really have to think of the other people too! I know,that I can goof off and get carried away too,but then afterwards,I start to feel sorry for what I did! So anyways,I think that you should tell Ganz about this or something.
Rocker Princess is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #3
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Of course, that is very rude. You bought that pet and you should take pride that you have it. Naming a pet names that are inappropiate is well... inappropiate! Ganz though, they made a system that makes certain words not possible to be in names. Ganz should take the word "Stupid" onto the list
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I've seen that pet too, (they must be at the stadium a lot!!!) and I agree...why would Ganz allow that? I would report it if I were you....
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
OMG!I'm a pet

Waytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to all

OMG! To me, that's wasting a pet. I would be embarrrassed if people saw that my pet's name was that. What type of pet was it?
Waytoomanykinz is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #6

EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait
EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait

There is a thread made by FIA that says the GANZ email and phone number. I always notify ganz about these things.
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #7
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

it is rude but kind of funny....idk y..lol
penguin17 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #8
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

That is very rude. It's just a waste of $10-20. I would be so embarrassed to go out to the Clubhouse with my pet if it was named that. I think GANZ should personally check all the names and the member should be banned.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #9
egg
Run Mouse Run!

egg is just really niceegg is just really nice

That is rude. I don't know why Ganz allows that once I tryed to name my Canary Lemondrop and it wouldn't let me.
egg is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #10
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

That just seems to show that Ganz does not really look at what's going on in WW. You'd think that THEY would see something so blatant. Definitely report that. It's inappropriate. I think that Ganz should be embarrassed by that slip on their part.
Desty is offline Female
Closed