Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
Lead me to the cross
Webkinz :)

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Angry Answered: I really need some help.

I clicked the WI button for an hour and more trying to get a black cat.
I finally lost and I got the come back tommorow message. I was so upset.

How does the button work? I know it's random, but does someone make you win at a random time?
I need advice.
coolbigsis is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by nmk6
I'm sorry, that must have felt like a complete waste of time. Yes, every winner is random, and there's nothing anybody can do about that. I won once, and how did I do it? I felt this sinking feeling inside of me to click the button, and poof. Don't loose hope, though. There's still so many prizes to be given out still. I believe that if you really want to win that Black Cat, you will, if you put lots of effort into it. What I do is usually check who the most recent winner is. If that winner has been the most recent for a long time, I click the button. Good luck getting that cat.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: I really need some help.

There's nothing to tell. It's completely random, and don't forget that it's you and probably thousands of other trying to win that exact same prize.
It is completely and totally random, so the best you can do it keep pressing and hope for the best of luck.

Never give up you'll get something eventually =)
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I'm sorry, that must have felt like a complete waste of time. Yes, every winner is random, and there's nothing anybody can do about that. I won once, and how did I do it? I felt this sinking feeling inside of me to click the button, and poof. Don't loose hope, though. There's still so many prizes to be given out still. I believe that if you really want to win that Black Cat, you will, if you put lots of effort into it. What I do is usually check who the most recent winner is. If that winner has been the most recent for a long time, I click the button. Good luck getting that cat.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I'm sorry, I was trying too. From what I heard whoever clicks first on the minute the computer picks wins the prize. The minutes the computer picks is random so you never know when it will go. Just keep in mind a lot of people are trying, one day you'll win it, don't worry. Good luck on winning the cat!

--Panda
Old 08-23-2011, 05:01 AM   #5
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Sorry.
It is very random and no one knows when the next prize will be given.
Good Luck with the button!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 08-23-2011, 07:26 AM   #6
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

That button can be really frustrating
The system picks a few random times during the day to give out a prize, with hundreds of people clicking on it (probably was thousands but it's been there a while and the excitement's died down a little)...so even if you click for hours, it's not too likely a prize will be given out, and even less likely you'll win one if it's given out
000000005 is offline Male
Old 08-24-2011, 02:02 PM   #7
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

I'm so sorry, that must of felt like a waste of time for you. Unfortunately, the button is completely random, and if you thing about it, there were probably 100 other people clicking the button at the exact same time, trying to win the cat. Each day, there are usually three codes put into the system. At any given time during the day, whoever clicks the button wins a prize. So it is completely random, and it can be frustrating. I suggest to just keep trying and eventually, you will win a prize! Good luck!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here