Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 12:54 PM   #1
tink55555
Webkinz :)

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: I really need help! Tech WW issue.

There is an issue with one of my accounts. If I had thought about it happening ahead of time, of course I would have made other choices. But I didn't, so can anyone help me now? Just about everything has already happened to someone else, so before contacting Ganz I was hoping someone here might know a solution. So, here is the problem. There is a room (garden) filled completely with plants When I went to adopt my latest pet, a chicken, since he is more than my 10th pet, the program attempted to place him in a random room. Unfortunately, the random room is my completely full garden. I can't get my garden nor the chicken to finish loading, they get stuck. On the pet image at the bottom, my chicken looks like its in jail (I posted a pic). I understand the problem. Since there was no place for the chicken to stand, it can't finish loading the chicken's adoption. and has become stuck. Is there anyway to remove garden plots, or trick it into letting one of other pets in. It is not actually mine, but my mom-in-law's and I'm trying to help her. The chicken is definitely there, he can visit the clubhouse, etc. Just can't load into the room, so he hasn't received his gifts, and the garden will not load either. HELP PLEASE!!!

We were able to open the gift boxes using a different pet in a different room, and I can even play with the chicken in the clubhouse, but he will still not load in "My Room". Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I guess I will have to call Ganz. If anyone has any ideas of how to get him unstuck I would still love to hear them. Thanks everyone for your help! WI is a great place.
Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Last edited by TINK55555; 06-24-2008 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: THANKS FOR THE ADVICE !!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 12:58 PM   #2
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I really need help! Tech WW issue.

Fill out the form here....

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php

and I would also (or do this instead) fill out the form here....

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/csg.php (under "Our question does not apear above")

Good luck!
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
bellafirenze
Gifted

glammerz is a jewel in the roughglammerz is a jewel in the rough

Did your mother in law try bringing up the map of her house and jumping to another room....
I've never had that happen to me so it could be a really lame suggestion, but its the first thing that popped into my head LOL
glammerz is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 01:02 PM   #4
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by TINK55555
There is an issue with one of my accounts. If I had thought about it happening ahead of time, of course I would have made other choices. But I didn't, so can anyone help me now? Just about everything has already happened to someone else, so before contacting Ganz I was hoping someone here might know a solution. So, here is the problem. There is a room (garden) filled completely with plants When I went to adopt my latest pet, a chicken, since he is more than my 10th pet, the program attempted to place him in a random room. Unfortunately, the random room is my completely full garden. I can't get my garden nor the chicken to finish loading, they get stuck. On the pet image at the bottom, my chicken looks like its in jail (I posted a pic). I understand the problem. Since there was no place for the chicken to stand, it can't finish loading the chicken's adoption. and has become stuck. Is there anyway to remove garden plots, or trick it into letting one of other pets in. It is not actually mine, but my mom-in-law's and I'm trying to help her. The chicken is definitely there, he can visit the clubhouse, etc. Just can't load into the room, so he hasn't received his gifts, and the garden will not load either. HELP PLEASE!!!
Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
Hmmm....I'm wondering if your garden was too full, and this contributing to the stuck chicken.....

(My chicken looks like he's wearing a helmet, too--no worries there, that's just an across the board glitch right now.)

If I were you, I would call GANZ directly--1-866-932-5469.

Good luck.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 01:04 PM   #5
tink55555

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

When you have the chicken selected it never completely loads (locks up) so you never get to the map screen. That was what I suggested first, so it seems logical, but doesn't work. Then I tried jumping another animal in, hoping it would stand at a doorway to remove some of the garden plots. Same thing, locks up. All of the other pets work fine in all of the other rooms and gardens though. Thanks for your ideas! I know someone out there must have had this happen before, I hope.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #6
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I have two completely filled gardens , It takes a little longer to download them. If it still doesn't download. Go contact us on the first page of the newpaper and fill out the I Have Something Stuck. I saw that your pet was showing in the box at the bottom.Is your gift box in the dock?
if it is , I wonder if you could open it in another room? Some people don't open them until a later date?
d8471 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #7
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

My geko has the same problem.

no worries.
jorking is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #8
tree lover

wow! that is weird!!! i have no idea what u should do! maybe u could call Ganz! No idea!
Old 06-24-2008, 02:22 PM   #9
bellafirenze
Gifted

glammerz is a jewel in the roughglammerz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by d8471
I have two completely filled gardens , It takes a little longer to download them. If it still doesn't download. Go contact us on the first page of the newpaper and fill out the I Have Something Stuck. I saw that your pet was showing in the box at the bottom.Is your gift box in the dock?
if it is , I wonder if you could open it in another room? Some people don't open them until a later date?
That is a good point about the items at least... I got two webkinz cares lilkinz today and I opened both boxes in one room before I finished the adoption process (the welcome banner and balloons in the room scene) with one of the two. That still wont get the chicken unstuck though... :/ but having the items might make the situation a little sweeter LOL
glammerz is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 02:30 PM   #10
Gift Trainee

*July Jewl* has a spectacular aura about

i dont understand
*July Jewl* is offline Female
Closed