Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 09:49 AM   #1
jjjuuullliiiaaa
Webkinz :)

FunnyBunny is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: I really need help

When I registered my first webkinz, I put it on a different account. I also did the same with my 2nd webkinz. Is there anyway I could put them on my main account?? The first 2 accounts expired but I want to put them on my main account! Please help
FunnyBunny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2009, 09:52 AM   #2
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I really need help

i dont believe there is anyway to put them on your main account sorry.
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #3
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

I believe that you can't put Webkinz on a different account.
Maybe, you could ask Ganz to do it, if they can.

-Dottie
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #4
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Well, I think that after one month of a webkinz on a account, it cannot be transfered. But if it is before one month then call GANZ and ask them. Sorry to hear that.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

After your account expires, you get a 14 day grace period in which you can still log in and play with your webkinz, after that you get another 16 (14+16=30- 1 Month) to adopt a new pet before all your items and WHOLE account are gone and can never be accessed again.

You can't transfer pets, but you can always exchange items between accounts.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #6
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

No, sorry. I would just stick with one account from now on though so you don't run into this later.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

No, I am deeply sorry but you can't, you can try calling Ganz to see if they will let you. If not before your account expires you should send all you items to the other account.
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 10:32 AM   #8
Yay! I'm finally a

WebkinzLover531 has a spectacular aura about

If the ones that you want to put on your main account are expired than you can put them on. But, if they are not yet expired, I think I saw some where on Ganz help section that you can merge two accounts together, basically, just contact Ganz and they should be able to help you
WebkinzLover531 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

You can't, sorry. But you can reset your account if you opened it within 30 days.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I was told my Ganz they can move 1 Webkinz if you put it on the wrong accnt in the first month, If they move it they move the pet only, you would lose the room if it came w/ one & you would lose the PSI, And it can only be done within the first month !! Good luck, Sorry to hear this !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed