Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #11
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: I really need help

i hate to tell you..but there are some things in life you cannot control. if this girl wants to be on the team...i would let her. how would you feel if you wanted something, but other people tried to keep it from you? you need to take this from her point of view maybe you could talk to her, ask her not to be braggy and mean. but, then again, if you are already on the team, how will the bragging affect you? if you made it, she has no bragging rights...

i would be nice, try to be friendly. just because you don't like someone is no reason to keep them from things they want that is, sorry to tell you, not very nice

give her some time. who knows, she might turn out to be talented and nice once you get to know her, and she could be a valuble edition to the team!
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #12
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
Well, sometimes things happen in life that you dont want to happen...but things happen for a reason. You cannot just tell "B" that she brags and to not join the team, that would hurt her feelings. If she makes the team the best you could do would be to ignore her if she bothers you, but dont be mean about it. I hope I helped. Good luck

~Star
That's what I was thinking.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:36 PM   #13
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

by the way, in your siggy i just noticed something...it says "Think if it were you"

i know that is talking about animal abuse, but image if you were B, and someone else was trying to prevent you from joining? how would you feel?
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
i hate to tell you..but there are some things in life you cannot control. if this girl wants to be on the team...i would let her. how would you feel if you wanted something, but other people tried to keep it from you? you need to take this from her point of view maybe you could talk to her, ask her not to be braggy and mean. but, then again, if you are already on the team, how will the bragging affect you? if you made it, she has no bragging rights...

i would be nice, try to be friendly. just because you don't like someone is no reason to keep them from things they want that is, sorry to tell you, not very nice

give her some time. who knows, she might turn out to be talented and nice once you get to know her, and she could be a valuble edition to the team!
i would pretty much say the same thing as her ^^^^ you should give her a chance and maybe you could even influence her into doing good things.... i can tell by this thread you wanted the best answer so you searched for help and i think thats a really good thing! you go girl!!

Last edited by bunnyslippers13; 03-10-2009 at 09:45 PM..
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #15
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Thanks for posting.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #16
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I can't add anything new to Bob New III acknowledgement.
He said everything verballly I was going to say.
A little kindness and encouragement never hurts any situation
Good luck with your wise decision.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #17
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Me and my teacher have a really tight connection, so I'm going to talk to him. We are very close.

---------- Amymt added 14 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

I'm going to go to bed in 10 minutes!

---------- Amymt added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Please post!

Last edited by Amymt; 03-10-2009 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #18
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Amymt
There is this girl that rides my bus and we hang out and eat lunch, but I don't think we are friends. I will call her B.

Anyway, there is this team for something at school that you can tryout for. I didn't tell B about this because I did not want her on team, because knowing her, she would brag about it all the time. So, I made the team. BTW, this was like the begining of the school year. Around December, she found out and now her and all of her friends want to join. Our competeiton for this team was last Saturday, and now my teacher says that he is adding people to the team. I really don't want B and her friends on the team. And she keeps on taking about it! And that is the reason why I didn't tell her about the team.

I really don't want her on the team! What should I do!!!!!???????
Team

Noun

1. A cooperative unit.
2. Two or more draft animals that work together to pull a vehicle.
Verb

1. Form a team; "We teamed up for this new project".
Source: WordNet 1.7.1 Copyright © 2001 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

Date "team" was first used in popular English literature: sometime before 1321.

---------- a3doglife added 10 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

I hope this helps-- the thing is when I joined cheerleading I had to learn if I get thrown into the air by my team weather or not they like me - they will still catch me. bottom line if you join anything that requires more then yourself you will have to learn to have faith and trust in others to do their part to make the team work. It is a part of everyday life. not easy at first but you'll learn that lots of different personalities is what makes you- you. and as far as the other person, they probably have no idea at all how YOU feel & don't know that her personality bothers YOU. Maybe she has no one to listen at home so the only time she gets to speak freely is at school around people she thinks are her friends. So you can not judge others just because they annoy You

---------- a3doglife added 4 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

1friend Pronunciation: \ˈfrend\ Function: noun Etymology: Middle English frend, from Old English frēond; akin to Old High German friunt friend, Old English frēon to love, frēo free Date: before 12th century 1 a: one attached to another by affection or esteem b: acquaintance2 a: one that is not hostile b: one that is of the same nation, party, or group3: one that favors or promotes something (as a charity)4: a favored companion5capitalized : a member of a Christian sect that stresses Inner Light, rejects sacraments and an ordained ministry, and opposes war —called also Quaker
— friend·less \ˈfren(d)-ləs\ adjective
— friend·less·ness noun
— be friends with : to have a friendship or friendly relationship with

Last edited by a3doglife; 03-10-2009 at 10:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 12:04 AM   #19
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Well, its not really your choice to have her on the team. If she does end up on the team, try not to get caught up in her drama and focus on yourself Just hope for the best and be nice!

Hope
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #20
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

I didn't talk to my teacher.
Amymt is offline Female
Closed