Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: I really need help

There is this girl that rides my bus and we hang out and eat lunch, but I don't think we are friends. I will call her B.

Anyway, there is this team for something at school that you can tryout for. I didn't tell B about this because I did not want her on team, because knowing her, she would brag about it all the time. So, I made the team. BTW, this was like the begining of the school year. Around December, she found out and now her and all of her friends want to join. Our competeiton for this team was last Saturday, and now my teacher says that he is adding people to the team. I really don't want B and her friends on the team. And she keeps on taking about it! And that is the reason why I didn't tell her about the team.

I really don't want her on the team! What should I do!!!!!???????
Amymt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
Banned

mrhoyler is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I really need help

just tell her that you dont like it when she brags and does stuff like that. she will likly listen to you.
mrhoyler is offline Male
Old 03-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #3
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

As you go along in life there will always be people or things that you don't like. You have no control over whether B makes the team or not. In your place I would take the high road, be polite. If she does make the team realize that TEAM means that you forget your personal feelings and do what is best for the group, which would to be nice and get along, no need to be best buddies, but friendly is required.
If you feel so strongly about it have you thought about talking to B....whom you talk at lunch anyway....and letting B know.....hey I know you were thinking about trying out for the team, and I know I'm on the team, but I feel I need my own activities and we share a lot of stuff together, were you really interested in joining for you, or were you doing it because of me? If you are really interested then great, it's a great team and will be glad you are a part of it, but if you are doing it because of me, perhaps we can find something else to do together.

And if you really feel strongly about it, if she makes the team doesn't mean you have to be a part of it, you could always leave and try something else.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

If you hang out and eat lunch together she may consider you as her friend. I would tell her how you feel very nicely and explain that you enjoy her company at lunch but need some space also. I don't think you have any control over her being on the team but as far as your relationship with her honesty is usually the best policy. But you also need to realize you may lose the relationship with her that you do have and be willing to take that risk. She must have some good qualities or I'm sure you wouldn't let her hang with you. Be sure to point them out as well as your needing some space also. Good Luck with your situation.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #5
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Hiya! Firstly, though, she may not know that this is annoying you in anyway, some people are completely oblivious to the fact that what they are doing is wrong. If you think she will gloat, and she has done it in the past, encourage her, but tell her it really bugs you when she constantly brags. Of course, there is a chance that she may not brag as well. She could be anxious to try this new activity, not following you around. If she is following you around, she could admire you, and I'm pretty sure that she's not trying to annoy you or become your shadiw. If she makes the team, put aside all you skirmishes with her, and congratulate her. If she doesn't, comfort her. I have a BFF that sounds exactly like that girl, and she's one of my closest friends because I talked with her about that. I hope this helps!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I don't think I will sit with her at lunch anymore. I just sit there for 2 other people who can't even try out for the team because they are in a diffrent class. I was talking to other teammates and they say that they do not want more people on the team, there are lready enough I think I'm going to talk to my teacher tomorrow.

---------- Amymt added 26 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Should I talk to my teachers?

---------- Amymt added 65 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Should I???????

Last edited by Amymt; 03-10-2009 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #7

Jenna_xoxo is on a distinguished road

well maybe she wont make the auditions, is she good at whatever you are doing? i know how you feel, i get very competitve and i like the be the best so i hate when people brag, it just makes me brag. well i wish you the best
Jenna_xoxo is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

well what i would do is tell the teacher that if she came to the team she would brag or tell her the truth because sometimes knowing the truth is better then keeping it a secret. P.S. add me as your friend
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #9
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Okay, thanks.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #10
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, sometimes things happen in life that you dont want to happen...but things happen for a reason. You cannot just tell "B" that she brags and to not join the team, that would hurt her feelings. If she makes the team the best you could do would be to ignore her if she bothers you, but dont be mean about it. I hope I helped. Good luck

~Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Closed