Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 11:43 AM   #11
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I QUIT the employment office

Me too. I get the right amount money, my "resume" just doesn't show it.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2007, 01:02 PM   #12
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

If you haven't yet called Ganz, here's
the number....
1-866-932-5469
Cust Svc code 2407
Mon-Fri till 5:00 pm
Good luck!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-09-2007, 09:10 PM   #13
p1nk16
Webkinz :)
p1nk16 is on a distinguished road

Nope I'm not....I'm checking the amount. And it says "0" now...even IF I COMPLETE A JOB SUCCESSFULLY!!!!

Ridculous...
Old 12-10-2007, 12:46 PM   #14
ladyfire1107

ladyfire1107 has disabled reputation

Angry Re: I QUIT the employment office

This happening to me and my daughters. Every time they do a job it either gives them the wrong amount or nothing, and it marks the wrong job. I should be on level 3 of the Flooring job and am getting credit for Level 1 Piano playing.

I like the boycott idea
ladyfire1107 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2007, 09:27 PM   #15
Lil Kinz
SweetPea714 is an unknown quantity at this point

This has been happening to me too, (Every day!), and it's driving me nuts! I am not getting any money and nothing is recorded on my resume. Boycott sounds good to me!
Old 12-11-2007, 08:06 AM   #16
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

:koala:I have noticed when I play, I record the amount of kinzcash before I start, then see if it is added after I finish. I do level 3 flooring (thanks to the heads up on the WI job center) and get paid the correct amount every time, 250 kinzcash, even though it circles the piano job and says 75 kinzcash.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #17
Gifted

Moochiesmommy is on a distinguished road

Yesterday on Merthlyns story ( above what is on sale at the curio shop) it talked about this problem. Arte said to watch your KC balance - he said it goes up the amount you were actually supposed to get, but Ms. Birdys chart just shows you the wrong number.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:35 PM   #18
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

It is kinda a pain that there is a problem with the employment office. I keep doing it for the practice. I am getting real good at the grocery game. lolol

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 12-11-2007, 04:58 PM   #19

lavandershine is an unknown quantity at this point

So many people have had this problem ,my only advice is to contact Ganz,by either e-mailing them or calling them. Good luck!
Old 12-17-2007, 10:24 AM   #20

jgazza is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont get no money on the employment office it is very frustrating
Closed