Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
p1nk16
Webkinz :)
p1nk16 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I QUIT the employment office

NOW the past THREE times I've done a job NOT ONLY has it recorded it wrong BUT ALSO IT does not pay me ANY money!!! It says I have a "success" and although it doesn't always record it as the correct job, it used to pay me...

not anymore!!!
I'm on strike! BOO!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #2
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I QUIT the employment office

I'm sorry this has happend to you. I have the same problem, but I get paid $75 for level 2 of Mrs. Birdy's and it says that I'm doing the babysitter job. Who knows.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 12-07-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Me too. They should rename it the "Charity Office".
Old 12-07-2007, 09:15 AM   #4
MamaLizzie

The same thing is happening to me. I am not going back till it is fixed!
Old 12-07-2007, 09:15 AM   #5
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone contact Ganz about this?
zephyr is offline Female
Old 12-07-2007, 09:20 AM   #6
pearsinthetree
Gifted

Pears will become famous soon enough

Don't worry! It has probably happened to most people. Yours are kinda all happening in a row. It has happened to my 5 times in a row. Now it all going okay for me. Just keep trying. It will feel like even more of an accomplishment when Ganz fixes the glitch. It will all be good soon.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:00 AM   #7
arielnoel
missnyy is an unknown quantity at this point

I did a job this morning and they DID NOT record it on my resume but I DID get paid. I have to pay attn.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:20 AM   #8
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

Ya me to i hate it!
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2007, 10:32 AM   #9
October is an unknown quantity at this point

I have always found the money is there but it is just not recorded in the employment site. Others that I have spoken too, find the same thing, they did receive the money.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:04 AM   #10
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

I just did Mrs. Birdy's assistant at level 3 which you should get paid 250 for. WHen I finished the job I wrote down the amount of kc that I had. When I got paid for the job I got paid the right amount. It just didn't update my resume. I keep on getting the same page. So maybe you are getting paid for the correct job it's just not showing it.
zephyr is offline Female
Closed