Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
ebkinz Rule!
Webkinz :)

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: I question, can you switch computer and still get the same doug the dog gifts?

I have a question, does it matter if you switch computers to continue with your prizes? I say that because I was on my same account and after getting to uncommon gem prizes I found Doug on a different computer and got Rocky Road Ice Cream. That wasn't what I was expecting! I just wondered if anyone knew. Thanks
horseider1011 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MeWuvKitties
Computers wouldn't matter.
Just make sure you are using the same Webkinz, or else he'll give you the beginner reward.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I question, can you switch computer and still get the same doug the dog gifts?

Computers wouldn't matter.
Just make sure you are using the same Webkinz, or else he'll give you the beginner reward.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 08-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Default Re: I question, can you switch computer and still get the same doug the dog gifts?

It doesn't matter if you switch computers, but it does matter if you switch pets. Let's say you have two pets, "Lucy" and "Peter". Every day, you go see Doug with Lucy, and you get to the Medium Gem Trophy prize. If you go with Peter one day, you'll go back to the beginning, but only if you're using Peter. If you go back the same day with Lucy, you'll get a prize from where you left off with her.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 08-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #4
ebkinz Rule!

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

That is exactly what happened a different pet! Man you guys are good lol! Thanks again

wait how do I say this was answered??
Old 08-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by horseider1011
That is exactly what happened a different pet! Man you guys are good lol! Thanks again

wait how do I say this was answered??
Glad we could help.
I often forget that I need to switch to the original pet when I go to Doug.

To close:
Quote:
Once your problem has been solved, please choose a best answer for your thread so it is marked "Answered".

Take a look at each post in your thread and you'll see something similar to the following.

Click the image to open in full size.

Just click the link "Mark Best Answer" and it will mark it answered and close it!
Old 08-02-2011, 05:57 PM   #6
ebkinz Rule!

I would love to but see the "mark best answer" no where
Old 08-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by horseider1011
I would love to but see the "mark best answer" no where
Look right above somebody's post (other than your first post), and you should see it.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:00 PM   #8
ebkinz Rule!

not trying to be a hassle but all i see above for example your post it today the time of the post and the number of the post.

NEVERMIND I see it thanks!!

Last edited by horseider1011; 08-02-2011 at 06:04 PM..
Closed