Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 08:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

Default Answered: I need a teacher.

I know nothing about this website please help me. i have some questions.

How do i get that little thingy at the bottom of your commet?

What's a GE?

How can i send my ideas to the home page?

How do i become a webkinz instead of a lil' kinz? thanks
DJcandy is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by icebear
View Post Originally Posted by DJcandy
I have more questions. Sorry,

How do i adopt a pet before it comes out?

Why won't webkinz demo work for me?

and that's it. thnx
1) Some stores accidentally receive pets before they come out, that is how people get them.

2) The demo only works outside of US and Canada.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2010, 08:39 PM   #2
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I need a teacher.

Thing below the comments = signature
go to user cp home then edit signature

Becoming a lil kinz is easy, you only need 10 posts!

Welcome to WI!

Things below your profile picture = stars (when you get 10 posts = 1 star
500 posts = 2 stars
1000 posts = 4 stars
5000 posts = 5 rainbow stars
10000 posts = a spinning star (add one every 10000 posts)

below the stars (yours is gray) is a rep box.
rep is given when you help someone out or congratulate them
to give rep you click on the thumb-up and voila!

The GE is the gift exchange where you can trade WW items with other members

You can get yourself on the homepage by finding something new or adopting a pet very first and posting it on WI

Last edited by lalagirl770; 01-18-2010 at 08:44 PM..
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #3
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

At the bottom is a signature. You go to the button near the top of this page on the left to "user cp" that is the control panel and the click edit signature. To become a webkinz you need more posts. Be patient. A GE is when you join the gift exchange. Welcome to WI!!!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 08:42 PM   #4

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

Thanks You are a great help.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:47 PM   #5
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

Everything you need to know is located in the FAQs (Frequently asked questions).

Located here:

WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ
Old 01-18-2010, 08:47 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Hi DJcandy! As a new member, go to the "Hi I'm Joe and I Love My Webkinz" forum, start a new thread and introduce yourself there. People will come and welcome you, and give you helpful hints. Here's a link to that forum:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f158/

Also make sure that you read the FAQ's and the Rules (green words in the banner at the top of the page). Answers to your questions are in the FAQ. Also check out the Wiki, the link is also in the banner.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #7
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

Thanks You are a great help.
Anytime and if you ever need any help you can always ask. When you become a webkinz, you can leave me a question by clicking on my avvie and vm'ing me
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 08:49 PM   #8

and that's it. thnx
Old 01-18-2010, 08:51 PM   #9
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

and that's it. thnx
1) Some stores accidentally receive pets before they come out, that is how people get them.

2) The demo only works outside of US and Canada.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #10

Thanks everyone for the help

and my friend told me to go here . . . . . .

and she's right, I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by DJcandy; 01-18-2010 at 09:20 PM..
Closed