Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

vollyballchick is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: i need soome help

ok one of my bfffs lies to me all the time she says she doesn't but i know she does and if there is a new guy at school she thinks is cute she will walk up to him and just ask him out and i told her who i like and she told him and she asked him if he would ever go out with me it was very embarassing but the most embarassing part is that he told all of his friends and now every body thinks i am weird because he is not the hottest guy at school that every body likes what should i do should i tell her i am not her friend anymore or what should i do
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 03:23 PM   #2
imcool24

Default Re: i need soome help

thats not nice! you should totally tell her off!
Old 02-16-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

r u sure you dont want to be friends with her?? If you still do then talk to her and tell her that you didnt like her lies instuff and hopefully she will stop. If you dont want to be friends with her tell her that you dont like how she is acting and say i dont want to be friends with you anymore
crest39 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #4

thank u guys but i do kinda wanna be her friend but then i don't want to be her friend
Old 02-16-2008, 04:03 PM   #5
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

first you should decide for yourself if you still want to be friends with her. If you dont, then talk to her. Tell her you really dont want to be friends with her anymore because she lies a lot and because she told the guy about your crush. That really is not something friends should do. If you do want to still be friends with her, you really need to talk to her. If she is lying you need to tell her that it hurts you when she lies. you also need to tell her that you did not like her telling your crush that you liked him. that was really rude. But do it nicely. Your friendship might not last,but at least she will know. And dont say, you know lying is wrong...,because no one likes that. be nice about it, but sound extremely sincere. Maybe it will get her to listen. I hope you can make it work out for the best! Good luck talking to her!
Old 02-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Did you hear your friend ask the guy if he would ever go out with you? If not, maybe she is lying to you about what she said to him; or maybe she didn't say anything to him; or maybe he said yes, and she doesn't want to tell you.

I don't think you should tell her anything. Don't tell her off, and don't tell her that she's not your friend anymore. If you do, she will be even meaner to you. Just don't contact her anymore. Say hi to her at school, but don't make any plans with her after school. If she calls you at home, have your mom say that you're busy doing homework (or something), and can't talk to her.

You should find a new, better friend (or a group of friends). I know that sometimes this is hard, and may take a while; and you may even be really lonely sometimes; but in the long run, you will be better off.

If the person who lies to you really wants to be your friend, let her prove it to you. Maybe eventually, you can let her be your second best friend. If she sees that you have other friends, then maybe she will be nicer to you.

Don't worry about the boys. If they see you are embarrassed, that will not help. Hold your head up high and be happy and smile at them!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #7

oh i forgot and she talks about every body and if she doesn't know someone for longer than 3-4 years than she hates them
Old 02-16-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
Edward Cullen, choco

kaykay098 will become famous soon enough

Ok, here is what I think : you shouldn't be afraid to stand up to her. And if she understands you are trying to help her by that, you can still be friends with her. I mean, you can't let hott guys get involved in your friendship. But if your friend can't except what you think and let you do what you want to do, than maybe it's time to move on a little. And you can't be afraid for people to talk about you, life sometimes is like that. Hope I helped =]
Old 02-17-2008, 09:06 AM   #9

all of u guys helped me
Old 02-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #10
goldenmarie11

right down a list of good and bad things then tell he what u think she is doing right and what she is doing wrong in u r eyes. then if she does not change tell her u r not her friend
Closed