Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
I'm a Piano Playing
Webkinz :)

gymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Unanswered: I need some MAJOR help people! Please click and help me!!

Hey People!
I know this may sound kind of dumb but I'm kinda new here so I'm not totally sure! Okay, well, I was visiting some of my freinds profile pages and I noticed they all had these really cool designs in the background! All I have is a color! How do you get those cool designs?? PLEASE POST AND TELL ME!!
Thanks!!
-gymnasttaylor
gymnasttaylor is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #2
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: I need some MAJOR help people! Please click and help me!!

That isn't a dumb question at all!! There are a few places you can get designs for your profile background:
www.iconator.com
www.tinypic.com
You can also find some doll backgrounds at:
http://www.specialdollz.net/index.htm
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #3
petlover0416

gymnasticsgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh IM sorry IM not completly sure myself. I know tht if you have to have those pics on your computer but you can find all sorts of neeat pics on the internet. good luck
Old 11-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #4
I'm a Piano Playing

gymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the help you guys! Hopefully I can get my profile page looking really cool! I'm also glad that it wasn't a dumb question!
gymnasttaylor is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 10:18 PM   #5
luv14webkinz

i am sorry, i don't know, but how do you get the colors, that is what i am trying to figure out
Old 11-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #6
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I've been trying to do this and I keep getting errors. What am I doing wrong? I went to a website that had backgrounds I liked and went to edit profile and pasted the htm in the background box and get an error message. Am I doing this totally wrong?

It says background images must come from my albums. What's that?

Last edited by shellbell; 11-04-2008 at 12:13 AM..
Old 11-04-2008, 12:21 AM   #7
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by shellbell
I've been trying to do this and I keep getting errors. What am I doing wrong? I went to a website that had backgrounds I liked and went to edit profile and pasted the htm in the background box and get an error message. Am I doing this totally wrong?

It says background images must come from my albums. What's that?

Hi... you need to upload background images to your profile album page 1st, then copy code, then click edit profile and paste code. I'm not good at explainging, but hope this helps or someone else can better help you.

A nice place to get bakgrounds and images is glitter graphics, you should always get permission to use graphics.
kinzgirl2 is offline Female
Closed