Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
OMG! I'm a
Webkinz :)

manateelover14 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: i need some help posting pics

i need some help.
i know how to post pics and all but the problem is that i don't know what tinypic.com does!
does it show your pics to everybody?
is this safe?
manateelover14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
~kayla~

kbug9 has much to be proud ofkbug9 has much to be proud ofkbug9 has much to be proud ofkbug9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: i need some help posting pics

it is soo safe.....all it does is make ur picture smaller...and if u use paint that is another way to post a picture...hoped i helped.......

~kbug9~
kbug9 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #3
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

on Tinypic.com, on the homepage, towards the right, there's a menu-type thing. Click Browse, then find the pic you saved. Upload (I usually skip the tags).

It will take a few secs to load.

Then, copy + paste the "Forums and MEssage Boards" code into wherever you want the pic to be. This does NOT work for siggies.

Photobucket.com is also good for this stuff. You have to have an acct., tho. Once you make 1, (it's free) go to your album, and click "Upload" (in the center of the top of the page). Then select the pic(s). You can select more than one by holding Ctrl. Then upload, and copy the IMG code.

And, for me, tinypic.com doesn't make pics smaller....?
~Pubob03
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 09:45 PM   #4
bertiebunny

I am not sure about Tinypic.com because I don't use it but if you want to post a picture on your thread or in your post here are some instructions:
First find your picture and save it on your computer.
Then click on Go Advanced(if it is a post).
Then you go down to management attachments and click browse.
Then a smaller screen will pop up showing all of the pictures you have saved on your computer.Then all you have to do is find the one you want.
Once you have the picture click open and the name of it will be in the white box beside the browse button.Then once you have found all the pictures you want in your post then click upload.Then wait and when they are done uploading click close this window and sumbit thread or post!
I hope that helped.If not that is okay too.If you need anymore help you can send me a PM or leave me a message on my profile and I will anwser it as soon as possible!
Old 08-20-2008, 11:29 PM   #5
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I use tiny pic and have been very happy with it.I joined it ,it's free, because I wanted to make an album of my rooms for housez here in WI!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #6
OMG! I'm a

manateelover14 will become famous soon enough

i don't exactly want to join but does it show your pics to the public?
manateelover14 is offline Female
Closed