Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered: I need some help, please.

Hi! I have a couple of problems. The first one - I have had 3 letters from Webkinz in my mailbox since December. I emailed Ganz and they didn't do anything. I can't open them and I have to log out before the letter will go away.
The second one - Would someone explain to me what the Survey Room is. I saw an ad on Webkinz about it. I had never heard of it so I put it in the Rumor Mill section. I was doing some research and found out that there is already a survey room. Sorry about that mods, feel free to delete that thread. How come I can't get to it? I emptied all my cache, and cookies. And I cleared my browsing history. Can anyone help? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
IndyandLucky
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I need some help, please.

I believe that the WW mail is a glitch everyone is just having to deal with until Ganz fixes all of the mailboxes...

The survey room is a room where you can do surveys for Ganz (but without the 50 KC or the HHH-health, happiness, and hunger-boost) and have fun talking to people in KC+

Hope this helps!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I think the survey room still has some glitches in it. I think it may take a few more days for ganz to get all the bugs worked out of all their new upgrades. I couldn't even buy a treetop room until today and I have 4 flying birds. And I couldn't access the survey room today either. As far as the letters go maybe you should try either emailing or calling Ganz again. Let them know that you have called before but the problem wasn't fixed the first time. Who knows, mabe they thought they had solved it and it just didn't work. Well anyways, best of luck!!!
mira128 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #4
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

The survey room only appears for me in the Kinz chat plus room selection area. It is not in my options for kinz Chat regular area. Hope that helps on that part.

The mail seems to be a glitch. For days now there have been problems, since they did the server upgrade earlier this week many of them do not seemed to be fixed. Hopefully the beginning of the week will show an improvement in these glitches though.

Sorry you are having problems!

Last edited by meowsrus; 03-06-2009 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: typos
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #5

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Mira128 and IzHannah - Thank you both very much for the help! I really appreciate the advice. Mira128 - I will definitely call or email Ganz again. Thanks Again! Rep to you both!
IndyandLucky
Old 03-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #6
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

My son has the same problem on his account. He has three letters from December that will not open and only go away when you log out. We also tried e-mailing Ganz. We got an automated response saying they were aware of the problem and that they were working on it. That was two and a half months ago. Recently we tried calling 1-866-932-5469 and left a message. We are still waiting on a response from an actual live person.

As for the Survey room, I believe I read somewhere that it is only in the KinzChat Plus clubhouse. I can't verify that, though, because we don't let my son go in there.

Sorry I can't help you more, but at least you know you aren't the only one with the mail problem.

acourt is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #7

Acourt - Thank you VERY much for the help. I really appreciate it. It helps to know that you have the exact same problem. I will keep trying to email and call them. I hope both of our problems will be fixed soon!
Thanks Again and rep to you!
IndyandLucky
Old 03-07-2009, 03:51 AM   #8
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I have same problem with stuck kinzpost package in my dock.

Survey room shows up for Kinzchat PLUS...that means the account needs permission to visit that part of WW> Go to the parent section via the home page and you'll find the form to send an email, in email a link is provided to you, follow that and then enter information as requested. It should work immediately. Good luck with that.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:39 AM   #9
My turtle ate all my

isabelle99 is a jewel in the roughisabelle99 is a jewel in the rough

I have the same problem with a letter I got a week ago. It's from GANZ.
isabelle99 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:00 AM   #10

Thank you very much everyone! I really appreciate it! On the clubhouse issue, from your help, I figured it out. I would have never been able to without your help! Rep to you all! Also, it helps to know that I am not the only one with the kinzpost problem. I really appreciate everything!
Thanks Again!
IndyandLucky
Closed