Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
WELCOME 2008!
Gifted

Hjstar will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: I need some help, I know this is stupid tho!

Ok, I have not been on in a looong time, but I have a question, What di the green squares under your icon mean? Sorry that i don't know!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Default Re: I need some help, I know this is stupid tho!

Sorry,but I don't know ether.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:36 PM   #3
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

They are rep boxes, depending on how many reps you got.

Click the image to open in full size.

The more questions, the more you learn...

Last edited by MysticMist; 08-17-2008 at 05:40 PM..
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Do you mean these? --->Click the image to open in full size. They are called rep boxes, they have different levels depending how many reps people have given you.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #5
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

it isnt a stupid question
the green boxes represent how many reps you have gotten
it is like 50 reps=1 bok or sumthing
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 05:40 PM   #6
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Thery are reputation names. The more reps you have, the more bars you have.

P.S. No question is ever stupid!!
pounder is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #7
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ok, first of all, no question is stupid. If you don't know, you just don't know. Second, don't apologize for not knowing. Like I said, just read above...(if you don't know, you just don't know.)

That has to do with reputation. If you give a helpful post-help someone out in a good way, they may want to give you rep points. The more you get, the more green boxes you have. Some people give it out freely, others give it only when someone has actually helped them. We are supposed to really give it out when someone has really helped us and we feel they actually deserve it.

You've gotten some, because #1-your box is green, and #2-when I put my cursor over your box, it says "Hjstar will become famous soon enough." Put your cursor over mine and notice it says something about being an unknown quantity. That means you have more rep than I do, even though we both have just one green box.

Hope this helps!
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #8
WELCOME 2008!
Gifted

Hjstar will become famous soon enough

OMG thanx everyone! You guys are they best!!! (If can remember how to give reps, you all get one! lol)
Old 08-17-2008, 05:51 PM   #9
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Hjstar
(If can remember how to give reps, you all get one! lol)
Click the image to open in full size. ! lol
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

If you ever want to give someone rep. You should see a thumbs up icon in their post. Click on it and you can type in a comment like "Thanks" for example and click add to reputation. Im pretty sure thats how it works.
Smaointe is offline Female
Closed