Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Russian
Webkinz :)

permmonkey has a spectacular aura about

Angry Answered: I need some help with Glitterfy.com

OK, I wrote the text in, and then I clicked "copy HTML code" and then I tried to put in as my sig, and it's invalid! could somebody help? and there is no "right click and hit save image as..." i'm goin crazy!!! please help! *bashes head against wall*
permmonkey is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by permmonkey
Yes I did that too! nothing is working!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 10:55 AM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I need some help with Glitterfy.com

I can rick click to save as..

Try again and make sure your right clicking the actual image.

Otherwise right below your picture you can click "Download Glitter" and that will automatically put it on your computer.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 09-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
Russian

thanks, but there is none of that! this is so annoying!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 11:42 AM   #4

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Refresh the page, try re-doing the image, open and close your browser, try another browser.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 09-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #5
Russian

Yes I did that too! nothing is working!
Old 09-20-2011, 02:25 PM   #6
GLUB GLUB ♄
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Hi there!
Its great that you want to customize your signature with a fantastic glitter.
Because glitters are awesome!
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site...

Firstly, copying the HTML code and pasting it into WI isn't allowed.
I believe this is viewed as hyperlinking and is against the rules.

I just went to Glitterfly to test this out for myself...
And I got the right click option to save as.
There's also a link below the image in a blue bar that says download image.
Are you not seeing either of those?
Also, have you tried rightclicking in WI and seeing if you can?
Sometimes your internet browser/computer might need to be restarted.
The right click option won't work for me and I'll restart my internet or computer and it will fix the issue.
Because the options are working just fine for me on the site.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #7
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

Right click over the image and press save as
lolbno is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #8
Ash K. is a

SailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonder

Maybe Glitterfy is having problems. All you do is make the sentence, right click, save as... It's simple.
SailorHappiny is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 05:05 PM   #9
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I think Blyth has what you need!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed

Tags
help me!!!!!!!!!!