Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
mimiemmy
Webkinz :)

Minku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: I need some help

Okay so I've been hearing a lot about people who have webkinz that have holes in them that have emailed ganz and then gotten a replacement webkinz. So today in math class (I was bored and had already finished the problems ) I was trying to think, "Do I own any webkinz with big holes in them?" I came up with two. My whimsey dragon, Ruby, and my Lil'Kinz penguin Mumble. (I have a few webkinz with tiny holes, but I can have them fixed easy ) Ruby has had her hole fix three or four times, but it keeps coming un-done, and Mumble has had his fixed once I bleieve, but it also came un-done. Then I thought about my little brother's webkinz, he also has two. His sliver back gorilla, kong, and his Twilight dragon, Omega.
(I will try to upload some photos of them, and how big the tear/rip/hole is later )

Before I ask my parents if I can email ganz and ask them about (what I've heard) "replacement" webkinz, I have a few questions to ask people who have already spoke with them.
- Do you have to send them your webkinz?
- Is it safe to email them/give them you name and address, ect.?
- What is the ganz email?

I can't think of anymore questions at the moment, but if anyone can answer them, I'd be VERY grateful!

Thanks in advance!
Minku is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: I need some help

I have no clue i think there are threads like these about people who emailed ganz, you might find some info there
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #3

-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!

Idk if you have to send them the Webkinz.
But I don't believe this is possible to do sorry.
Maybe if you sew up the hole, that will work.
-Sapphire.♥ is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...%99%A3-713570/

There you go. That should answer all your questions, I dug up one of the threads that you were talking about. As for Ganz' e-mail here is another link from the WIKI
Contact Ganz
Good luck
Old 10-05-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Gifted

btad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonder

I emailed them and they sent me a replacement (:

- Do you have to send them your webkinz?- Yes, you do.
- Is it safe to email them/give them you name and address, ect.? Yes (:
- What is the ganz email? support@ganz.com

LMK If you have any more questions!
btad is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #6
mkmaa00

DancinDog has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by btad
I emailed them and they sent me a replacement (:

- Do you have to send them your webkinz?- Yes, you do.
- Is it safe to email them/give them you name and address, ect.? Yes (:
- What is the ganz email? support@ganz.com

LMK If you have any more questions!
Thank you so much for answering, I was wondering how to get a replacement webkinz too.

I have a question though...

Does the plush have to have a hole from the store, or can it be from a pet or something like that? I have a webkinz that was badly damaged by my dogs (You can't fix it no matter how you try) and I would like a replacement.
DancinDog is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 04:04 PM   #7
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

^^^I think its from the store just because a hole from a pet would technically be YOUR fault and I dont theink GANZ built plushies to withstand dog attacks xD
Old 10-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #8
mkmaa00

DancinDog has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Mint Chip
^^^I think its from the store just because a hole from a pet would technically be YOUR fault and I dont theink GANZ built plushies to withstand dog attacks xD
Thats what I thought XD
DancinDog is offline Female
Old 10-06-2011, 01:54 AM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I have Webkinz with holes too. They can be re-sewn and then fine like most Webkinz.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-06-2011, 04:36 AM   #10
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I am one of those folks that got a replacement webkinz.
I did not have to send my webkinz to Ganz.
It sure is safe to give them your name and address.
I will give you the email over PM.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed