Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
Please ask me
Gift Guru

Carolyn will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: I need some clubhouse help please!!! Thanks in advance!!!

I am not able to trade in the clubhouse. You see, whenever I invite someone to trade it says I have already traded with them and I haven't traded at all today (or ever for that matter). Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong or if there is something I am missing? Thanks in advance!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 01:44 PM   #2
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I need some clubhouse help please!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Idk! This has never happened to me! Maybe that's what Webkinz was working on when they shut down for matienence! **PS LOVE the siggy and avvie! Their both cute and funny! I have a dachshund puppy- Yojik who looks just like that! LOVE IT!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 01:45 PM   #3
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

It did the same thing to me. I think it's another glitch
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 01:47 PM   #4
Please ask me
Gift Guru

Thanks halfinger13

---------- Carolyn added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Thanks lorib64

Last edited by Carolyn; 07-03-2008 at 01:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #5
3OH!3

Your welcome! HELP!! I got a Perfectly Purple Arm Chair from a trade...I have no clue where it's from! Is it a rare, and exclusive? I haven't seen it anywhere, now i have it! What to do, what to do?
Old 07-03-2008, 01:50 PM   #6
Please ask me
Gift Guru

OMG, me neither, you should PM a mod or something!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 01:55 PM   #7
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

That is happening to me also, and I just adopted a pet and have some items to trade!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 01:57 PM   #8
3OH!3

Does anyone know what the Perfectly Purple Arm Chair is? Is it a rare, and exlcusive? HELPPP!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #9
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

That has happened to me with a few people before. I was freaked out at first, but then I was just confused. Wish I could help, sorry.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #10
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Carolyn, I have a theory about this. I am unable to go into the trading room all of the time. I have stopped trying. I also get a strange message sometimes when I turn on the cell phone. Okay, so for the theory - when we go into the trading room or the Tournament Area have you ever noticed that your user name gets cut off like there is only enough room for three characters? Well on my account that I have the most problems my user name is 16Twinkles so shortened up that becomes 16T. I can imagine that there are A LOT of 16Ts out there. Like 16Tim, 16Terry, 16Twins and so on and so forth. Perhaps when Ganz shortens the name it does not recognize that 16Twinkles is not the same person as 16Tim. Hopefully they are fixing it soon!
Closed