Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
grammoox5
Webkinz :)
grammoox5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I need some advice...

I called Ganz last week about a room that I can not access...every time I try to get into that room, it loads only just so far and freezes things up. Solution..log out and log back in and forget about getting into that room. They NEVER called back. So, I went to the area to contact Ganz by mail, they sent me a response back with a customer service code on 01-05-09. I immeditately called and they said they would contact me in 24-48 hours. NOTHING! So what should I do now? Thanks for all your help!

Last edited by FIA; 01-08-2009 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 10:17 AM   #2
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: I need some advice...

Sometimes it takes them longer than that to call back. Hopefully you will get your callback at some point today. Good luck!
Old 01-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
I have bunches of

benandhansmom will become famous soon enough

i am very sorry you cant get into your room. i guess a lot if people got problems too! if you dont get a call in the next few days, try mailing them again. i guess they just forgot or are a very busy businnes!
Old 01-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Aww I'm so sorry you're having trouble!
Thtas a hard glitch. when your room freezes up anad you ave to log out.
Ganz is a busy company, and there are alot of people tryign to contact them. Try and have Patience, and play in other areas of webkinzworld while your room isnt working properly.
I hope your troubles get all sorted out! I'm sure you'll hear from Ganz sometime soon!
~Stitch
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 12:48 PM   #5
grammoox5

Thanks for all your advice and help. I will keep you posted as to if and when they call back...if not I will certainly email them again. Thanks a lot!
Old 01-08-2009, 01:08 PM   #6

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

OK this has happened to me befor on alll my rooms.So I waited a day then they let me in.
One of my cousins she got a webkinz without a code or something like that she called and they
answered.Then they gived her a free code so why do they not give you one I mean sorry hope
they call
Old 01-08-2009, 01:52 PM   #7
grammoox5

Doing a happy dance here....just got off the phone with a Ganz person, who was so nice. They fixed my problem.... She told me what happens is when you have too much furniture in the room, and the chair stops loading, this will happen! So, I am off to make another "storage room" and get some furniture out of there! How nice of them to actually call me back
Old 01-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #8
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Thats awesome news! Its so great that you have that all sorted out. =]
also, please dont use red ink. Its Reserved for Moderators.
~Stitch
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Closed