Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 07:56 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
sk8tergirl26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I need some advice...

I need some advice on a friend problem. My friend goes to a different school than we but we are still neighbors. She tells me that this girl is being rude to her and hates me. she tells this girl that she hates me too so she can fit in. We have been friends secretly for about a year now and ever since 2 or 3 days ago when I cleaned her closet she thinks that I was being mean to her. I don't recall being mean, but I still apoligized. I asked her what this girl who hates me's username is so maybe I could become her friend and get this whole thing situated and she gave it to me, but she said don't tell her that we are friends becuz she is not sure if we are. I don't want to lose her as a friend. I still have other friends, but its nice having someone two doors down from me to hang w/. This person is a great problem solver and I miss our friendship. We used to talk about everything that was anything. My life has had its ups and downs after my mother died and I really don't want to lose a friend. At least I have my little Maltese puppy to play w/!

Please give some advice!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 08:29 PM   #2
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I need some advice...

well u can tell her that you dont like being a secret friends if she was a real friend she would tell the other girl that you are really friends if not then tell her that she is not a real friend and you girls can stop the friendship Hope I helped!
crest39 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 09:18 PM   #3
sk8tergirl26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! U really helped. But, I still want to make friends w/ the mean girl, and make her nice. any ideas?
Old 02-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #4
animals2002

Some people never go nice. People will stay cruel. The world is really sick. The world has people in it that are insane,we might try to prevent that but its still there. The world is horribly sick.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:46 PM   #5
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

i think you should reall ttry to work it out with her. pick a day and sit down and really talk with her. talk long an think hard about your freindship. you should also talk to the other girl on wi, becuase you should her her side of the story. think, then talk to your friend adn try to work it out. if you cant. then she is not worth it. srry, but its true. talk to her. try to work it out. be nice about it.

hope you can remain friends with her.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:48 AM   #6
animals2002

But what if i simply do not want to be friends. Is it that hard for her to get the point!
Old 02-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #7
Jenninkanata
Gifted

Jenninkanata is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by animals2002
But what if i simply do not want to be friends. Is it that hard for her to get the point!
Are you the mean one that she is referring to in her post the friend of her friend who doesn't like her??

As for being friends with your neighbor. I agree with the person who suggested to talk to her and to say that you don't like to be secret friends (a friend of convenience a friend who will play with you only when nothing better turns up is no friend. Thats a person who will use you to get what they want and then say if your a friend to me or if you want to keep my friendship then you have to do such and such.. That is no way for a friend to be and in the long run having a friend like that could get you into trouble.

I would suggest first talk to her tell her how you feel and forget what the mean girl has to say about you. Tell her friends do not necessarily have to like all the friends the other one has each friendship his its own circle and they do not all need to mesh well.. There are some people who just don't get a long tell the mean girl to grow up and if she has nothing nice to say to not say anything at all. In LIFE we all have to work with people we do not necessarily like but you can be mature and be courteous and be neighborly and do unto others as you would have them do to you. Because as you know KARMA will come and bite you in the **** 10 fold so if this mean girl is mean to you know watch her as time passes people will see how she is mean and not be friends with her and when you get out of school into the real world people like that fall off the edge and people will not be friends with someone like that. They will be friends with those who try to be friends with people even the mean ones but don't force her to be friends with you just ignore the bad stuff but don't spread your own rumours about her because then you won't be any better then her.

Hope I have helped. And believe me after Highschool there is a life out there so much more better then in Highschool. People mature and realize there is much better things then being popular with those mean girls...

Those mean girls usually end up into trouble one way or another either with the law or drugs or alcohol or unexpected babies... At least all the mean girls in my HS either changed their ways or Karma came back and made their life just as bad as they tried to make the girls in HS lives...

Be true to yourself...
Old 02-27-2008, 04:28 PM   #8
animals2002

O my gosh i ahte it! Everyone is acting so nice to her! I do not want to be her firned what is so bad about that! Everyone is acting like i am the bad person!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:11 PM   #9
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

Well, you are not the bad pearson, no one is. Even if you do not want to be friends with her, you should at least try. Do you even know her? Mabey she is just like you. You might become best friends. I think you should give it a try. You should never say you hate anyone. Oh, yeah and are you really the person she is talking about? Hope this advise helps!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:16 PM   #10
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

Y not? i don't even think you really know her jwjw but serious if u dont thats fine just except that shes friends wit ur friend
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Closed