Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pandakitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I NEED A ROOM ITEM IDEAS!!

I have the artist's bed and I need items and wall and floor paper ideas I have a LARGE room so please help and I will give the winner a bed of roses.

Thanks!
pandakitty
pandakitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2008, 02:16 PM   #2
luanna321

emna567 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I NEED A ROOM ITEM IDEAS!!

okay but since you are not gifted you can only send food as prizes, and if you are giving out prizes, it should be included under contests. and idk what furniture, but you should definately get some crayons, a coloring book, and markers with a desk
emna567 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #3
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Three visions for the walls and floors for an artist:
1. a sketching on the beach scene with a small table for sketching and the crayons or markers mentioned above and maybe palm trees and other serene things or a lighthouse POTM item if you have one nearby. I like the "beach" walls and floors for this not the "sandy beach" ones.
2. a open air studio with greenhouse walls and the black and white tile floors (other floors would work too) with tables and chairs with art supplies scattered through the room like an art classroom... I like the smaller tables like the red side table or earth table for this room but a simple table like the Elegant White Dining Table could work too. No tables in the W-Shop that remind me of the ones in my high school and college art classes.
3. an indoor studio or art gallery. Not many of the colors match the bed too well. I think the purple floors with the powder blue walls. More tables like in option 2 and art supplies. If you did it as an art gallery you could add a reception area with someone at a desk. Too bad the food can't go on tables for a snack table nearby or pretentious waiters carrying hor d'eourves. You could hang lots of art on the wall - posters and the Hippo no a Half Shell Painting and so on. If you did it as an indoor studio I would add lots of windows for light.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #4

pandakitty is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks! i'll think about it but i'd still like more ideas.
pandakitty is offline Female
Closed