Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
Liz ♥
Webkinz :)

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

Exclamation Unanswered: I need a quick way to boost happiness!

I was at the vacation with my spotted turtle, Shelby. We went on Don't Rock the Boat and she got scared by a ghost! Her happiness dropped to zero and I played a ton of games but it only came up to 17. Do you know a good way to boost happiness quickly, without the spa? I don't have $12,000!!!

Thanks in advance!
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 09:22 AM   #2

heybabygirl is just really niceheybabygirl is just really nice

Default Re: I need a quick way to boost happiness!

buy her food make her a food, my her special food
heybabygirl is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 09:22 AM   #3
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Hmmm. My answer was going to be play games. That always works for me and I only have to play a few. Maybe try a game you're really good at and can get a high score. You can also put him in front of the TV. Turn on the TV and then close the remote. He'll giggle about every 30 seconds and each time the happiness goes up. I've heard that a few of the newer TV's don't work for this, so you may want to try an older one. Good luck!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 09:23 AM   #4

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

go to the exercise room and give your pet a work out

have your pet watch tv

also you can give them a bath or brush their teeth

I hate seeing that ghost... here is a tip... I find I see him more if I go there directly after a party.
birdiegirl is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

thanks! i'm going to try the TV and give her a bath and stuff right now, i forgot about that.

plus she will be eating her fave food, bananas, all day. that helps too.
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Games always worked for me but I played a game I was good at. That gets the hunger level down and when you feed the pet it makes it happier. But the other things will help, too.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 09:33 AM   #7
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Also, buying stuff (not food) in the W shop, going to the Kinzville Academy, and answering Quizzy Corner questions all boost your happiness!!

Feeding your pet charm candy, (collie) ossilly bones, and megatooth busters work too but only if your pet is hungry too.

Last edited by TexasAnne; 04-15-2009 at 09:36 AM..
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 09:35 AM   #8

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Try to Clean her, give her her favorite food, and toy, games, Try to do the activties
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 09:42 AM   #9
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

You can buy your turtle some clothing, items for a room, toys and play with the toys in your room, etc. This makes pets happy. Also what you could try doing is if your other pets are low on hunger of healthiness take them to the doctor (for healthiness) and buy it some food (for hunger). This will increase the levels of the meters and then treat your pets to the spa, for not a lot of money! This is cool trick I learned. I have 95 webkinz registered and it costs over 100,000 kinzcash to take my pets to the spa when all of there are not high. I hope I could help and if you need anything else, feel free to ask me or message me!
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 09:50 AM   #10
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Try giving her a bath, brushing her teeth, feed her her psf, and go to Quizzys. At quizzy's their HHH goes up AND you win KC. Can't beat it !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ghost, happiness, rock the boat, scared, turtle