Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 12:41 PM   #11
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: i need pic help!

View Post Originally Posted by CCRABS
Here is how:

1. in your room click Prt Scrn on your keyboard. (it is on the left of scroll lock)
2. Go to paint and right click and click paste.
3. crop it to the size you want.
4. save it
5. go to tinypic.com and upload it and then it will give you a code to copy and paste on the forum!

**HOPE I HELPED!**
i believe you hold down the alt prnt scrn at the same time ( or control prnt scrn ) .. to get to paint go to start menu then to accersories and in the drop down box you should see it..click to open it
. then u click paste in the paint

Last edited by Monalisa; 08-29-2008 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Monalisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 12:51 PM   #12
i know what it is!
Webkinz :)

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

Are you on a mac? if you are then there won't be a Print screen button.
On a mac you press command (that clover leaf thingy), shift, 4 then your pointer should turn into a crosshairs. Then you click and drag over the area that you want to take a pic of. Release the button and it should show up on your desktop as "Picture 1" Then you can downlaod it to whichever site you use, or straight to :WI: and copy and paste the BB code into your post.

Last edited by chilloutv1; 08-29-2008 at 12:56 PM..
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 01:01 PM   #13
littlepeanut96

calikinz will become famous soon enough

ok...
1. go to the pic. u want then push the buton "print screen" in the top right hand corner of the keyboard.
2. then go to paint. click on the button on paint at the top left that says edit, then go down to paste.
3. then click on the button in the top left that says image crop, then once u drag around the part that u want. Then click the crop button again.
4. there should only be the part of the pic. that u cropped. then save it.
5. put that pic. in an album in ur homepage. once u have saved the pics. to an album, go to the pic. u want then below it there should ba a URL then click that code once, it should be highlighted, then right click and copy.
5. then go where u want to post... then if u "go advanced" there will a lil pic. that has a mountain looking thing in it. click on that then right click and paste. then u could put as many pics. on that u want.

i hope i could have been a help!!

Last edited by calikinz; 08-29-2008 at 01:03 PM..
calikinz is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #14
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by chilloutv1
Are you on a mac? if you are then there won't be a Print screen button.
On a mac you press command (that clover leaf thingy), shift, 4 then your pointer should turn into a crosshairs. Then you click and drag over the area that you want to take a pic of. Release the button and it should show up on your desktop as "Picture 1" Then you can downlaod it to whichever site you use, or straight to :WI: and copy and paste the BB code into your post.
im sorry, i have a samsung.

---------- maddiroxx1985 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by calikinz
ok...
1. go to the pic. u want then push the buton "print screen" in the top right hand corner of the keyboard.
2. then go to paint. click on the button on paint at the top left that says edit, then go down to paste.
3. then click on the button in the top left that says image crop, then once u drag around the part that u want. Then click the crop button again.
4. there should only be the part of the pic. that u cropped. then save it.
5. put that pic. in an album in ur homepage. once u have saved the pics. to an album, go to the pic. u want then below it there should ba a URL then click that code once, it should be highlighted, then right click and copy.
5. then go where u want to post... then if u "go advanced" there will a lil pic. that has a mountain looking thing in it. click on that then right click and paste. then u could put as many pics. on that u want.

i hope i could have been a help!!
MY print screen button is broken! that shuld explain alot!

Last edited by maddiroxx1985; 08-29-2008 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #15
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

I have a laptop so all I do is hold down Fn and then click Print Screen. On certain computers you can do the same but with holding down Alt and then Print Screen. Then open Paint and go to Edit and paste.

I hope I helped! Please PM me if you need any help with anything. I would be glad to help.
hiphop772 is offline Female
Closed