| 08-29-2008, 02:16 PM || #14 |
Join Date: Feb 2008
| | Re: i need pic help!
im sorry, i have a samsung.
Originally Posted by chilloutv1
Are you on a mac? if you are then there won't be a Print screen button.
On a mac you press command (that clover leaf thingy), shift, 4 then your pointer should turn into a crosshairs. Then you click and drag over the area that you want to take a pic of. Release the button and it should show up on your desktop as "Picture 1" Then you can downlaod it to whichever site you use, or straight to :WI: and copy and paste the BB code into your post.
---------- maddiroxx1985 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------
MY print screen button is broken! that shuld explain alot!
Originally Posted by calikinz
1. go to the pic. u want then push the buton "print screen" in the top right hand corner of the keyboard.
2. then go to paint. click on the button on paint at the top left that says edit, then go down to paste.
3. then click on the button in the top left that says image crop, then once u drag around the part that u want. Then click the crop button again.
4. there should only be the part of the pic. that u cropped. then save it.
5. put that pic. in an album in ur homepage. once u have saved the pics. to an album, go to the pic. u want then below it there should ba a URL then click that code once, it should be highlighted, then right click and copy.
5. then go where u want to post... then if u "go advanced" there will a lil pic. that has a mountain looking thing in it. click on that then right click and paste. then u could put as many pics. on that u want.
i hope i could have been a help!!
Last edited by maddiroxx1985; 08-29-2008 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
| || |