Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
beaglefreak95
Webkinz :)

beaglefreak95 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: i need a lot of help with this

ok first thing i need help with is the printing screen....how do you copy it and save it i have read all rules and it doesn't work. i really want a chance to win some contests.
second, i need help on with replying to email.
third, i need help with on the posts. like how you can take someone else's post and add yours to it.

fourth, i don't get how you trade with people on .
fifth, how do you get a rep on .
as you can tell i'm very new and still learning thanks for your time and efforts to help me.
beaglefreak95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: i need a lot of help with this

Hi there, and welcome to WI

(1) Here's a link to instructions on how to take Pics, Save it and put it on this site:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

(2) Are you talking about replying to Private Messages (PM) in WI? If so, when you read a PM, all you have to do is click "Reply" at the right bottom corner of that private message and type your reply to them.

(3) If you're talking about how to "quote" someone and replying to it, when you see someone's post, just click the "Quote" button on that post before you begin typing your own message/post.

(4) In order to trade in WI, you must first apply to become a gift trainee. Here is a link with some info on how to become a gift trainee: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

(5) You can't ask for reps or offer reps, but when you want to give out reps to others, look below their avatar and you will see a "thumbs up" button (next to the red flag icon). Click that once and leave a message and click "Add to Reputation"
TTG is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
beaglefreak95

View Post Originally Posted by TTGTTG

(1) Here's a link to instructions on how to take Pics, Save it and put it on this site:

(2) Are you talking about replying to Private Messages (PM) in WI? If so, when you read a PM, all you have to do is click "Reply" at the right bottom corner of that private message and type your reply to them.

(3) If you're talking about how to "quote" someone and replying to it, when you see someone's post, just click the "Quote" button on that post before you begin typing your own message/post.

(4) In order to trade in WI, you must first apply to become a gift trainee. Here is a link with some info on how to become a gift trainee: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

(5) You can't ask for reps or offer reps, but when you want to give out reps to others, look below their avatar and you will see a "thumbs up" button (next to the red flag icon). Click that once and leave a message and click "Add to Reputation"

ok thanks that helps a ton
Old 05-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #4
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TTGTTG

TTGTTG covered all of it. (She's awesome) she is one of our staff here just so you know. If you need anything else feel free to post another thread or you pm me!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #5
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Yup, TTGTTG got everything. The only thing I would add is if you are really serious about becoming Gifted [able to trade on WI] you should take a look at this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/. That will show you how to make good posts so that you will be accepted to be a Gift Trainee.

Good luck & welcome to WI!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #6
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

TTGTTG covered EVERYTHING! Though, you can't ask for rep. You usually give rep to someone who gaveyuadvice,helped u in the Forum, or even for just being a great member!

I hope I helped! Please refer to the second post made by TTGTTG! Also, try looking in the FAQ section located at the top of the page by the forum bar! If you have ANY questions please PM me!

~Alyssa!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 01:18 AM   #7

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

i think you got some great answers! if you need anything else profile me i will try to help
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #8
beaglefreak95

ok thanks everyone i feel better about posting on this site now lol see ya soon and can't wait to become a gift trainee.
Closed