Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Answered: i need to know

okay i made an account on webkinz insider for my friend but i used my computer so now it is on my record that i have 2 accounts but the account isn't mine so if a mod can please come and tell me it is okay that'd be great then i can send you the account info so that you can transfer it from my account
zacspet is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
The Rule is: only one WI account per person (not per computer).
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: i need to know

Why did you create the account on your computer? I don't think it's a very big deal, but if your friend has a computer he/she could've created one by him/herself. I don't think there is a record of you having two accounts, but the account you created has the same IP adress as yours, I believe. I'm not much help, are I?
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

You might want to PM one of the staff, and explain the situation.
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #4
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Why did you create the account on your computer? I don't think it's a very big deal, but if your friend has a computer he/she could've created one by him/herself. I don't think there is a record of you having two accounts, but the account you created has the same IP adress as yours, I believe. I'm not much help, are I?
I'm assuming her friend was at her house at the time and she signed up for WI there because zacspet has an account too.

Anyway, I would just explain the situation to a mod/admin. They will understand and chances are you won't get banned if you explain.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 11-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #5

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't think it will do anything. Because, like, what if you have an account, and have a brother/sister, and want to make them an account, but you only have one computer? I don't think it would ban you.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #6
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Same thing happened to me, and I was wondering.
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 11-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #7
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

This shouldn't matter, you are not banned from this website, I think the only time they look into this stuff is if you are banned. So if you or your friend were to get banned from WI then I am sure all accounts with your IP would be deleted.

I have my account and I set up my son's account and my daughter's account from my computer, we all have different information, different names, birthdates.. etc. It should be just fine.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 11-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #8
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I agree with Webkinzmomma. You and your friend have different member info. It would be nice if a mod or admin could give a definite answer. I am now curious as well.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 02:01 AM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
oh....... thanks so much!!!!!!
zacspet is offline Male
Closed