Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Answered: I need help with WW side ads!

I'm not sure if my settings on my computer somehow got changed or what?
It started when I couldn't go to my home page, which is WW.
I use this link Welcome to Webkinz

All the side ads inside WW are gone?
I have to wait even longer now for today's activities and employment office and things to load.
I still can't do my job because there are no jobs posted no matter how long I wait no jobs will appear!
I have cleared my cache and restarted computer.
This problem just started this morning.
I use FF
Thanks for any help
aug2168 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by aug2168
View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I'm glad another browser worked! I have to find another browser too since I updated and now Safari is having the same problem as chrome with the flying dock items - grr!
Gosh why can't it be easy to play like it's meant to be

My problem fixed it's self
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I need help with WW side ads!

I have had a few weird glitches today too- like minus ones for nothing at the academy and doors not opening at the park!
I sure hope you can figure out what is the matter ! Maybe if you tried another browser for a while....
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 08:15 AM   #3
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I have had this problem for quite some time. In order to see the ads, I have to logon through webkinz.com instead of the link you are using. This also allows me to see the prizes that I win on webkinz newz. Try that and see if it helps! Good Luck!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
I have had this problem for quite some time. In order to see the ads, I have to logon through webkinz.com instead of the link you are using. This also allows me to see the prizes that I win on webkinz newz. Try that and see if it helps! Good Luck!
I tried that and it want show me anything but white screen and says "the connection has timed out"
it want load.

It works on Internet Explorer.
I guess somehow my settings got changed on FF and I don't know how to fix that?
Old 11-26-2011, 08:42 AM   #5
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Also check that you didn't accidentally block pop-up windows or install a toolbar that blocks ads. I had a problem when my DD turned safari ad blocker on. Go into preferences from the drop down menu under firefox and check the content tab - there is an option to block pop up windows - make sure the box is not checked. Also, make sure that the enable java script box is checked.

Good luck!
florida is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Also check that you didn't accidentally block pop-up windows or install a toolbar that blocks ads. I had a problem when my DD turned safari ad blocker on. Go into preferences from the drop down menu under firefox and check the content tab - there is an option to block pop up windows - make sure the box is not checked. Also, make sure that the enable java script box is checked.

Good luck!
Thank you those options are as you say they should be so that's not the problem
I'll eventually get it figured out.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:00 AM   #7

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

no matter what you do today there are no spree ads to get a dice
JoKinder is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 10:45 PM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by JoKinder
no matter what you do today there are no spree ads to get a dice
I have used IE all day and did find spree ads.
I still haven't figured out this problem with FF
Old 11-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

I'm sorry that this problem is happening to you. My computer has also been acting up a bit lately, I hope that both of ours get fixed.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:24 PM   #10
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

I am sorry! i hope your problem gets fixed!
worldpeace is offline Female
Closed