Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

Default Unanswered: I need help on wi! Background

I need some one to help me. I can't get my background on. Can someone tell me how i can do it?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Default Re: I need help on wi! Background

Are your pictures uploaded under a profile album? Id the picture(s) you want to be your background are not uploaded under a profile album, it will not work when your costomizing your background.
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Here is a guide to 'jazzing up your profile'. I know I found it useful!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/

Good luck with it- I hope it turns out great!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #4

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

make sure that they are profile albums. also read this great guide that explains how to set up your profile and make up profie albums- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/

Last edited by i_like_pie; 04-21-2009 at 03:19 PM..
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #5
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

And if it already is a profile album, you have to click on that button with the mountain to use the pic.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #6
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

First, when you put the pic in your albulm, you want to choose the profile option
Click the image to open in full size.

Then you go to customize profile, look for the landscape pic next to your background image selection

The landscape pic will give you option from all your pics in your profile albulm, then you just choose one and save

Good luck and have fun♥

blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 12:00 PM   #7
puppyloves

go to 'edit pofile'
Old 04-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #8

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

Thank you so much everyone! I think I can get it now!
Old 04-25-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
Alyssa and her

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

I don't see the mountain image.
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Closed