Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Default Unanswered: I need help with Webkinz Customer Service

I sent them a e-mail a couple days ago on my e-mail regarding a problem I was having with my account. Do they reply to questions via e-mail or just through Webkinz world ?¿?
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 11:31 AM   #2
Gifted

Recall5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I need help with Webkinz Customer Service

Well, I have both called and emailed. In both cases they repsonded, but, it wasn't quick. It took them 10 days to reply to my call and about 20 to reply to the email. Of course, this was very near the Christmas rush, so it may have been longer because of that. Just sharing my own experience.
Old 02-16-2008, 11:38 AM   #3

Stellalisa is on a distinguished road

When I had a bad glitch in January, I emailed and eventually they sorted out the problem (stuck items and a lost pet!!) It took them about a week, because there were so many customer problems at that time.

I am still waiting for a reply to a problem from last weekend, when my Charm Forest Wallpaper failed to appear in my dock.

So be patient -- sometimes it takes a while, but in my experience, they did eventually reply.

Good luck.
Old 02-16-2008, 11:47 AM   #4

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Thank you so much, I'm missing my Exclusive pet item (Pretty Poodle Vanity) and I really want it back for my Lil' Poodle.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:29 PM   #5

gearhead is on a distinguished road

For my first problem stuck items, it took about a week and it was fixed with no response.

My second problem (item was very tiny when placed in room) they never responded. I was tired of waiting and sold it.

My third problem (wrong item received from wheel of wow), they fixed it in about three days.

My fourth problem (bad webkinz studio) they haven't responded in a week.

I have had many many other problems, but I feel like reporting four in two months is plenty.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by gearhead
For my first problem stuck items, it took about a week and it was fixed with no response.

My second problem (item was very tiny when placed in room) they never responded. I was tired of waiting and sold it.

My third problem (wrong item received from wheel of wow), they fixed it in about three days.

My fourth problem (bad webkinz studio) they haven't responded in a week.

I have had many many other problems, but I feel like reporting four in two months is plenty.
Wow, I'm having a problem with feeding and taking care of my Webkinz because her meters won't go down will that change in a few days?
Old 02-17-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
KoalaBear07

Usually when you send an email or call, it takes awhile for them to fix the problem, since there is SO many people on WW, they need time to fix them, I am sure they will get to your account eventually, So, it pretty much depends on when you emaled them when they will fix it.

I hope I helped!
♥ Koalabear07
Old 02-17-2008, 01:19 PM   #8
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

I am sorry that you lost one of your items! It usually takes a few days to a week for them to reply. And since they are not available on weekends, it might take a bit longer. I wish you luck on getting your item back!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 03:08 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184
Wow, I'm having a problem with feeding and taking care of my Webkinz because her meters won't go down will that change in a few days?
I think everyone is having this problem (for the past couple of weeks, I believe). I am sure that Ganz is aware of this. You can save the food you have for later, or sell it in the W-shop if you have too much (just be aware, that if you place an item in the "sell" window of the W-shop, then you "remove" it, this doesn't always work. The item will appear to be removed, but then when you try to use it later, you will get a "server error", get immediately logged out, and then when you log back in the item will be gone forever (one of the WW bugs will have eaten it)).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed