Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 09:59 PM   #71
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Not able to use Profile Backgrounds???

View Post Originally Posted by PalsForever
Well, I have the BB Code and Picture URL of the image from one of my albums..
Hmm... I think it's just a glitch. It's been happening to a lot of members all over WI. Try asking an admin or mod to change it if it's really important, but I'd do that as the last resort
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

Default profile background?

how do i get my profile background? ive tried like, everything and it says invalid picture! i get the pics from my albums but it wont let me do anything!!!! so im stuck with a plain gray background and im really mad. any help?
Swiftnose is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #73
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: profile background?

There has been some recent changes but this guide should be up to date as long as you are starting from scratch

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #74

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Default HELP on my profile THERE IS AND ERROR

Hi i have a problemo.
On my profile ((and not with only this pic but others also)) it says the background image is 'invalid'.
I tryed copying the shorcut, the URL from clicking ON the pic and getting the two options, but this is what comes up.

Click the image to open in full size.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 10:35 PM   #75
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: HELP on my profile THERE IS AND ERROR

Hi, there was a similar question earlier. Rejewel posted the following - i hope it helps.

Click the image to open in full size. Re: profile background?
There has been some recent changes but this guide should be up to date as long as you are starting from scratch

YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 10:36 PM   #76

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: HELP on my profile THERE IS AND ERROR

Thanks ill check out that link!!
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #77
Halo236

Webkinz-Lova♥ is on a distinguished road

Default Profile Backgrounds... NEED HELP PLEASE!

Hayy I need help putting a star background for my profile on WI. If you know how, can you please help me? Thank you! Anyways, It says put in the background URL. I did that, and it said it is invalid. Need help pleasse!

---------- Webkinz-Lova♥ added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

this is the background i want to put on it:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...rz/rainbow.gif

Last edited by Webkinz-Lova♥; 02-22-2009 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinz-Lova♥ is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #78
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Profile Backgrounds... NEED HELP PLEASE!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Lova♥
Hayy I need help putting a star background for my profile on WI. If you know how, can you please help me? Thank you! Anyways, It says put in the background URL. I did that, and it said it is invalid. Need help pleasse!

---------- Webkinz-Lova♥ added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

this is the background i want to put on it:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...rz/rainbow.gif
Check out this lovely guide.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/

Last edited by ave; 02-23-2009 at 09:32 PM..
Old 02-22-2009, 01:34 PM   #79
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Everyone has had problems lately getting their profile pics to work. :\ I found how to make it work now though!
First, you put the pics you want in a private profile-pic only album.
Then, you go to 'customize profile' on your profile page, and then click this button next to where you would put in the link:
Then a little screen will pop up, select the pic you want off of the screen and Viola!
Old 02-22-2009, 01:42 PM   #80
King Hoopla

View Post Originally Posted by |>Foreign<|
Everyone has had problems lately getting their profile pics to work. :\ I found how to make it work now though!
First, you put the pics you want in a private profile-pic only album.
Then, you go to 'customize profile' on your profile page, and then click this button next to where you would put in the link:
Then a little screen will pop up, select the pic you want off of the screen and Viola!
There is no screen that pops up.
Closed