Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #11
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I need Help. There is something wrong with customizing my profile!

Yay, another person! Sorry bob not celebrating you are having a problem just glad we're not alone, seems to be something to do with the new maintence or something?
Rejewal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #12
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Icicle
I'm having trouble with mine to.

Lemme see if I can explain this without confusing you to much.

Ok, on the picture you want to use, right click and go to properties, and in the url that says address, copy the number that's towards the end of the code.
That is the picture number. ALSO! Make sure that that picture is in the same album as your previous profile's picture was in.

NOW, go to customize profile, and in the part you were going to past that url earlier, go through the url, and paste in the number you copied in place of the previous number. That number should be towards the end of the url.

Then click save.

Hope this wasn't to confusing.
Quoted from my post on another thread like this one.

I hope my explanation is understandable, I am bad at explaining things.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #13
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Yay!!!! Icicle you rock! Ok, guys just do as icicle has said, it's just the very last numbers you are going to copy and paste Thank you so very much! Christmas is over!
Old 02-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #14
King Hoopla

View Post Originally Posted by Rejewal
Yay!!!! Icicle you rock! Ok, guys just do as icicle has said, it's just the very last numbers you are going to copy and paste Thank you so very much! Christmas is over!
That doesn't work for me.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #15
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

the problem is its either too big, or too small i think. it did the same thing with me but when i tried an actual background image it worked fine. It the problem persists contact a mod. I hope this helped.

Runlikethewind
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #16
King Hoopla

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
the problem is its either too big, or too small i think. it did the same thing with me but when i tried an actual background image it worked fine. It the problem persists contact a mod. I hope this helped.

Runlikethewind
I've contacted a few mods and admins, but they are just completely ignoring me.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:38 PM   #17
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

hmmmm, well, i have never had a problem with them getting back with me...
Try FIA, she's my favorite, she always helps me, she helped reboot my account when it wasn't working! (no it wasn't because I got banned either)
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #18
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Ok, took me a second to figure out what he ment here try this:

After you click the properties button the top code will look like this:
57acfe6538228bcad052cc4da00a7485_111722.gif?dl=1234654331

if you copy the code 111722 just those numbers it will work. Had to figure out which ones but those are the ones he ment.

then go to your profile, remove the very last digits, see the numbers after the = sign those are the ones you remove and paste the ones you just copied

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctureid=111738

Hope this helps
Old 02-14-2009, 06:45 PM   #19
rhgymnastics

View Post Originally Posted by Rejewal
Ok, took me a second to figure out what he ment here try this:

After you click the properties button the top code will look like this:
57acfe6538228bcad052cc4da00a7485_111722.gif?dl=1234654331

if you copy the code 111722 just those numbers it will work. Had to figure out which ones but those are the ones he ment.

then go to your profile, remove the very last digits, see the numbers after the = sign those are the ones you remove and paste the ones you just copied

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctureid=111738

Hope this helps
That didn't work........
Old 02-14-2009, 06:49 PM   #20
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

King did it help you????
Closed