Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 12:01 AM   #11
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: I need help from someone with Hotmail!!!

If your Hotmail is like mine, look on the left where it says Junk, click on that to open it. If your Kinzville News email is there, right-click on it. In the box that appears, choose "Not Junk" Click on that and it will return to your Inbox where you can open it.
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 12:07 AM   #12
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I don't have Hotmail, but if you have a "spam" folder I would suggest looking there...
Old 12-24-2008, 12:52 AM   #13
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

From the Hotmail "Help" page
(abbreviated, and with my explanations)

Messages received from blocked senders or domains are automatically deleted.
(So you'll find it in the Deleted folder.)

Read blocked e-mail messages:
1. Sign in to the Hotmail website.
2. In the main window, open the "Deleted" folder, then click the blocked message.
3. In the warning ribbon at the top of the message, click "Show Content".

After you read it and get your code, you'll want to un-block Ganz so other e-mails from them won't automatically get deleted. Here's how --

Remove blocking from e-mails:
1. Sign in to the Hotmail website.
2. On action bar (top right corner) click "Options" then click "More options".
3. Under the heading "Junk e-mail" click "Safe and blocked senders".
4. Click "Blocked senders" and follow the steps to remove sender from blocked list.

Good luck. It should be pretty simple.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 12:58 AM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If all else fails...I sent an email thanking them for the Tapestry, telling them it was LOVELY...it went through to that address Try sending them an email from this address and see if they will respond. Just ask them to re-issue the code, not send you a new one. You should have a 'unique identity' that they can refer back to. It IS linked to your hotmail address
support@kinzvillenewz.com
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed