Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Default Unanswered: I need help with some emails to GANZ!

I want to send an email to Ganz! Here's why:
another one too:

I got a Wooly Mammoth webkinz and a Webkinz Pelican for my birthday but the Wooly Mammoths' nose strings are all loose and the Pelican has a small hole in his foot! I hate to sew him up because I feel like I would hurt him Dx

Thanks for your help!

EDIT
Just that one email now. I know that the one was kinda far fetched.

Last edited by kpk4803; 10-22-2011 at 10:57 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Default Re: I need help with some emails to GANZ!

Not sure what you need help with
They might be able to do something for your Wooly Mammoth, but i doubt that they will send you the Love Puppy, Cheeky Cat, and Cheeky Dog. I know that they did it for one person already, but i doubt that it will ever happen again. I'm sure that right after that made the front page here, Ganz got a ton of letter from people begging for $100+ stuffed animals. By writing a letter like that to them it seems like you are begging and IMO its pretty rude.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 10-21-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jenny
They might be able to do something for your Wooly Mammoth, but i doubt that they will send you the Love Puppy, Cheeky Cat, and Cheeky Dog. I know that they did it for one person already, but i doubt that it will ever happen again. I'm sure that right after that made the front page here, Ganz got a ton of letter from people begging for $100+ stuffed animals. By writing a letter like that to them it seems like you are begging and IMO its pretty rude.
Yeah, sort of agreed.
I once sent a letter to a company with a suggestion, expecting nothing in return. But they ended up sending a box full of products! It was really cool.
So, I'm saying that don't just send them a letter in hope you will get something. Many people want to complete their webkinz collection, but not everyone can. You just going to have to accept it.
About ganz's email, they have one, but don't even bother. All you get is a stupid automated reply.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 10-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I agree.
I'm sorta sick of this nonsense about asking Ganz for a Cheeky Dog/Cat/Love Puppy or whatever. Many collections will not be complete, but I'm sure you can live with that. From what I understood cheree never asked them for her pets, she just explained while dealing with the rep and I guess it got passed along during email correspondance. It is quite rude to go and start asking them for a product. They can choose whether or not to give it to you.

In terms of the Wolly Mammoth, perhaps Ganz could help you with that but in terms of the Pelican I think you are being unreasonable. I have had plenty of pets with holes, but they were nothing serious and I didn't go to Ganz asking for a replacement on every single one. If it hurts you so much then pretend it's surgery and you've injected your pet with anaesthetic (sp?) and it won't hurt a bit.

I'm sorry, but this is my honest opinion on the topic.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #5
Luke Bryan <3
Webkinz :)

kinzlover224 has disabled reputation

I see what you're saying. But, if you fear that your collection will never be completed, there's about a million more and just about everyone who won't ever have their collection completed because of those three expensive pets. That includes me ! But just because it happened to someone, doesn't mean it will happen to you. In fact, it won't probably ever happen again. Sorry to rain on your parade! I wish those pets were easier to get too.

I'm pretty sure you can e-mail or mail them about the pets, and what from I've heard, you can get replacements? I had a rip in my Husky, but I felt horrible because I waited 4 months to get it and I made my mom sew it up. She was as good as new the third day I had her! But, yes, I think I've heard of people getting replacements. I've never mailed them about it because I don't mind sewing them up and I have a soft spot for plushies and I give them a chance. (Goodness, that sounded cheesy! But...Love my plushies, y'know.)
kinzlover224 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 12:36 AM   #6
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

Well, look online for them. It might take a while, but if you wanted them that bad, you wouldn't give up.

Not every collection will be complete. It's just something you have to deal with.

Side note: GANZ has the worst customer service in the Milky Way. It was so horrible. I absolutely hated how rude the lady was to me on the phone. u.u
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 10-22-2011, 12:40 AM   #7
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I see what you're saying, I really want a love puppy because I have webkinz families. But my parents would never pay that much for a webkinz, and I can't save up my money for that.. it would take years. I doubt I'll ever get a love puppy, but I do suggest they make a lil kinz. How cute would that be? Even if it had a different psi and psf.

I'm so sorry, I doubt they won't send you anything. As for the webkinz, a lot of them get banged up and it's not Ganz's fault. Don't you think having a hole in your foot would hurt worse than stitches? (;

I've had to sew up plushies before, it's really no big deal. It'll be fine. As for the other one, we all have flaws, right? Flaws are what make us us, and webkinz can't be perfect. I would never get a replacement, because I think of my webkinz as having feelings. And imagane the feeling of being happy to have a new, safe, home with a loving owner who cares about you, and then being shipped off to some factory where they just throw you out because they don't think it's worth the time or money to fix the thing that is "wrong with you". It must be awful. Like being adopted and then they decide you aren't good enough.

I'm not sure what email adress GANZ has, if that's what you're asking, though. c:

Good luck!

Last edited by Craftyreader; 10-22-2011 at 12:42 AM..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 07:03 AM   #8

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

Listen, I'm gonna tell the truth, this may offend you:
Unless you pay the money for it on eBay, you'll never get a Love Puppy or Cheeky.
Asking for it and getting it would totally ruin the value and reputation it has. Besides, from what I've heard, Ganz has terrible CS. I doubt that they would give one to you if you send them an email. Apparently, one person did (idk, i don't follow the announcements on here), but that was just some sort of odd thing. So, yeah.

And about the other thing: there is a possibility they could send you a new one, but if they didn't, it wouldn't hurt the webbies if you sewed them up. I'd think of it as surgery.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 08:05 AM   #9

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
Yeah, sort of agreed.
I once sent a letter to a company with a suggestion, expecting nothing in return. But they ended up sending a box full of products! It was really cool.
So, I'm saying that don't just send them a letter in hope you will get something. Many people want to complete their webkinz collection, but not everyone can. You just going to have to accept it.
About ganz's email, they have one, but don't even bother. All you get is a stupid automated reply.
I agree with this...
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 08:07 AM   #10
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

I agree with Jenny (: Good luck though!
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i have a dream ♥