Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
Gifted

sparkledog888 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I need help with putting my siggie on! COME!! Please?

Ok, i have a siggie tinkerbella and rachel made me and it won't fit! It said it took up 38.0 of space and it said i could only fit like 25.7 or somethin like that. i even tried erasing my old siggie and it wouldn't fit. what do i have to do to fix this?
here it is... C:\Users\madeline\Pictures\All My Webbies!.gif
help!

---------- sparkledog888 added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

just type that up.

Last edited by sparkledog888; 01-04-2008 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sparkledog888 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
ilovemrcowcow
Gifted

ilovemrcowcow is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I need help with putting my siggie on! COME!! Please?

Try adding it to a website like photobucket and then put it on your siggie
Old 01-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi sparkle~ Its telling you the file size is too big. You may have to crop it down from a graphics program to get the image smaller therefore decreasing the file size. There are certain programs that can be used to actually decrease file size but Im not too familiar in that department..but maybe someone else is. I always just end up cropping my image in my paint shop program..that works for me
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
Gifted

sparkledog888 is on a distinguished road

the regular paint on accesories?
sparkledog888 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Is anyone having trouble loading Webkinz today? I can't get on.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 05:18 PM   #6
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sparkledog888
the regular paint on accesories?
no actually I use "PAINT SHOP PRO" its a graphics program..but I have a very old version of it that I downloaded free off the web. I dont use paint alot, I know you can crop from that..but Im not sure how..I always use my program because it has more features for me to tweak it and it will tell me the file size as I edit it.

Im sorry, Im not much help, will it allow you to attach the file as an attachment here in a post?? Is it animated? the link you had in your first post is not a valid link..you might try going to tinypic.com and uploading it there and it will give you an actual web address link for it.
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 05:26 PM   #7
largobob

webkinz_luva_0811 is an unknown quantity at this point

you have to make it smaller
Closed