Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
finally i'm a
Webkinz :)

good1378 will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: i need help. plz

i don't collect webkinz anymore. i mean i love them and really want the toucan but i don't know if i should get it or not.should i?

i still love the website so i'm still going on and stuff but i don't know if i should stop buying them or not. all my friends did. the reason i'm thinking about it is because i already spent like 400$ on the ones i already have.

so should i get the toucan or just stop buy them?
good1378 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Default Re: i need help. plz

Well, if you love the toucan, get it. It's probably going to be one that you REALLY like in a long time, bur that's just my advice. Choose what you feel best about. Best of Luck!

Honeyluv55
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
polarbears

Buy it!! Just trry out one more year!! You know you want to!! Why be on WI if you don't have a webkinz anymore!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #4
finally i'm a

yeah i guess your right. but i have 35 already yeah i guess i will get it! thanks for all your guys help!
Old 07-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #5
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I would get it. Why would you not?
You get to choose!
☼☼oon23☼☼
oon23 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 08:42 PM   #6
You gotta luv horses
Gifted

Koda4me is just really niceKoda4me is just really nice

You should do what you think you want to do maybe you could by the toucan and then not buy
anymore

- Hope you find a way, Koda4me
Koda4me is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #7
finally i'm a

ok yes i guess so thanks!
Old 07-08-2008, 08:48 PM   #8
Call me Makena

gymnastics519 has disabled reputation

I would get the toucan cause it may retire or something soon
but then you have to think "Am I acctualy gonna go on webkinz again cause I wouldnt want to waste $20" But you can do whatever you want to do! If you feel you really need the toucan then get it, but if you dont really want it then save your money.
Thats just my opinion though.
gymnastics519 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #9
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Well, I decided I was going to stop, but I saw the toucan, and I bought on impulse. If you really enjoy it, and you think it is worth the 15 dollars or whatever, do it!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #10

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

I may have a suggestion.....this is what I decided to do with mine, after getting frustrated with several problems from ganz that have NOT been fixed (since NEW YEARS.....after repeatedly being told they would be/getting different answers from different tech support staff).

I have a few webkinz that I REALLY like, that I just haven't put on yet....but, if I do see one that I really like/is retired and I find (and it is at a smaller store where it is a hard to find item/they do not get shipments that often), I pick it up, either for me, or my sisters/niece/nephew for bdays, holidays, ect.

Currently, I have a few sitting in another room, out of my REAL-kinz st. bernard's reach---as he LOVES to play with the webkinz plushy.....WAY too much (he just loves them, never hurts them like my sister's dogs do, but, he IS a st bernard, so he leaves drool on them in some heavy quantities....)

So, if the toucan is one you really like---you have seen the virtual one online--like at the clubhouse in motion (it FLIES), and seen the plush, and you like it, then, pick it up---it is not just retired, but, sold out---which means, they are not making anymore, and they have no more to ship once the places who have ordered theirs get them....if, you are not sure you really love it, then, save your money for one you REALLY REALLY love.

BTW, this is not the only flying one....since the bat will be coming out for halloween...and it too is supposed to fly.

Hope this helps.

fluffrnuttr
Closed