Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #1
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Angry Answered: I need help with this picture!

hi,i just made this blingee and i really wanted to use it, it is to big for my profile picture,album,and i would say avvie i haven't tryed avvie is there a way i can make it smaller?here is the picture
Attached Images
File Type: gifcrazy rocker cat.gif (273.1 KB, 1 views)
webkinzro is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
There's this website called gifworks.com that you can try. Here are instructions for it:

Quote:
Instructions
Things You'll Need:

• Animated GIF image
  • Web browser

1. Step 1
    Find the animated GIF image that you want to resize. Go to the GIFWorks website (see Resources).
  2. Step 2
    Look at the menu bar and click on "Free Online GIF Tools." Find the sub window that loads on the next page. Click on "File" and then "File Open" on the dropdown menu.
  3. Step 3
    Look at the two different methods, which are "Fetch a GIF from a Remote Location" and "Upload a GIF from Your Hard Drive." If the image is located online, use Method 1; enter the image's URL and click "Fetch Image." If the image is located on your computer, use Method 2; click "Browse," find your image's location on your computer, and click "Upload Image."
  4. Step 4
    Enter your image's location using one of the methods in Step 5 and click "Fetch Image" or "Upload Image."
  5. Step 5
    Confirm that the animated GIF image loads on the screen and take note of the image attributes.
  6. Step 6
    Click "Edit" and on the sub menu click "Resize/Crop." On the sub sub menu, click "Resize."
  7. Step 7
    View the Resize window that opens as a popup window or tab. If it does not open, make sure that your popup blocker is turned off.
  8. Step 8
    Check "Constrain Proportions," which will keep the image width to height ratio the same as the original when either is changed.
  9. Step 9
    Enter your desired width or height and click "OK." You will see that the other size changes as well, which means that the sizes are proportionate to the original image.
  10. Step 10
    Click "OK" again and your resized GIF image will load back on the original window.
  11. Step 11
    Click "File" on the menu and then click on "File Save."
  12. Step 12
    Look at the two different save methods, which are "FTP/Transload" and "Save Image to Your Local Drive." If you want to upload the new image to your FTP account, use Method 1. If you want to save the new image on your computer, use Method 2; right click on the new image, select "Save Image As," and choose where you want it saved.
Or some people here on WI resize things at their avvie/siggy shops, you can take a look there.
Here's the link ---> Avatars & Signatures

Oh, and before you resize it, try it out as an avatar because the file size for avatars is bigger than those for profile pics, siggys, and albums. (I think) so it might work.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: I need help with this picture!

There's this website called gifworks.com that you can try. Here are instructions for it:

Quote:
Instructions
Things You'll Need:

• Animated GIF image
  • Web browser

1. Step 1
    Find the animated GIF image that you want to resize. Go to the GIFWorks website (see Resources).
  2. Step 2
    Look at the menu bar and click on "Free Online GIF Tools." Find the sub window that loads on the next page. Click on "File" and then "File Open" on the dropdown menu.
  3. Step 3
    Look at the two different methods, which are "Fetch a GIF from a Remote Location" and "Upload a GIF from Your Hard Drive." If the image is located online, use Method 1; enter the image's URL and click "Fetch Image." If the image is located on your computer, use Method 2; click "Browse," find your image's location on your computer, and click "Upload Image."
  4. Step 4
    Enter your image's location using one of the methods in Step 5 and click "Fetch Image" or "Upload Image."
  5. Step 5
    Confirm that the animated GIF image loads on the screen and take note of the image attributes.
  6. Step 6
    Click "Edit" and on the sub menu click "Resize/Crop." On the sub sub menu, click "Resize."
  7. Step 7
    View the Resize window that opens as a popup window or tab. If it does not open, make sure that your popup blocker is turned off.
  8. Step 8
    Check "Constrain Proportions," which will keep the image width to height ratio the same as the original when either is changed.
  9. Step 9
    Enter your desired width or height and click "OK." You will see that the other size changes as well, which means that the sizes are proportionate to the original image.
  10. Step 10
    Click "OK" again and your resized GIF image will load back on the original window.
  11. Step 11
    Click "File" on the menu and then click on "File Save."
  12. Step 12
    Look at the two different save methods, which are "FTP/Transload" and "Save Image to Your Local Drive." If you want to upload the new image to your FTP account, use Method 1. If you want to save the new image on your computer, use Method 2; right click on the new image, select "Save Image As," and choose where you want it saved.
Or some people here on WI resize things at their avvie/siggy shops, you can take a look there.

Oh, and before you resize it, try it out as an avatar because the file size for avatars is bigger than those for profile pics, siggys, and albums. (I think) so it might work.

Last edited by dotdotduck; 10-04-2009 at 12:03 PM..
Old 10-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Smile Re: I need help with this picture!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck

ok thanks!i'll just use somebody's avatar shop
webkinzro is offline Female
Closed